First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
I think beyond the overall theme of the building, the furniture is up to the dealer principal at both Ford and Toyota. My Ford-only store has an acceptably comfy lounge area with free wifi, a fresh popcorn maker and fresh cookies & coffee.
The closer dealer I don't go to has a lousy service department, but there is a gas fireplace in in the lounge.
You guys ever get down to Sarasota, check out Sarasota Ford. I went there for an oil change and when I checked in, the guy handed me a card to go into their deli and get lunch on them, and I do mean a real deli! Then, since I was there on a Thursday morning, that happened to be the day they had the massage therapist come in and give 10-minute chair massages while you wait, again at no cost. Gigantic tropical fish aquariums, etc. I have owned three MB vehicles and NONE of the Benz dealerships have anything on this place!
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I think the 6G Ranger was always going to be a 2023 model- release fall 2022 hopefully.
Could be.

I thought it was always supposed to be 2022 MY, though.

If so hopefully Ford has their shit together by then.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Could be.

I thought it was always supposed to be 2022 MY, though.

If so hopefully Ford has their shit together by then.
To clarify, the North American Ranger will be a 2023MY, The rest of the world I believe will get it MY 2022. We are getting the NA-only Bronco for MY 2022 (~7/21) built at Michigan Assembly which also builds the Ranger. The Everest (Endeavour in some markets) is still the global SUV. Body-on-frame on the T6 platform.
ehycok0zfdnhhixstqcd.jpg

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
To clarify, the North American Ranger will be a 2023MY, The rest of the world I believe will get it MY 2022. We are getting the NA-only Bronco for MY 2022 (~7/21) built at Michigan Assembly which also builds the Ranger. The Everest (Endeavour in some markets) is still the global SUV. Body-on-frame on the T6 platform.
ehycok0zfdnhhixstqcd.jpg
I don't know anything about ROTW markets.

But I do KNOW that the Bronco is a 2021 model year. The fact that deliveries have been delayed through summer and most likely into fall of '21 is what made me cancel my reservation.

Regardless, the new Explorer was a shit show of a launch, the new Bronco (and Bronco Sport) is a shitshow of a launch, the new Mach E is a shitshow of a launch, the new F150 while not quite as bad is not a great launch of their flagship vehicle.

WHENEVER the 6G Ranger is scheduled to be launched, expect it to be late.
Sponsored