BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

Ranger305

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired!
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. Just got back from a 7200 mi. cross country jaunt in my Ranger XLT XF4 - Forum Post Here. Here are a few pictures from some 'offroad' locations.

1st. pic: Great Basin National Park, NV. Wheeler Peak in the background.
2nd. pic: State Road 120 Est of of CA 395 - known as the Tioga Pass Rd. Epic scenery! Absolutely gorgeous. VERY steep in parts.
3-5. pics: Cerro Gordo Rd OHV Trail in Keeler, CA. Highly recommended. A few gnarly sections and lots of narrow switchbacks but an amazing adventure and the Ranger handled it without a complaint. Tried out all the FX4 technical goodies like trail and terrain control. They worked flawlessly. Cerro Gordo Ghost Town is a must-see.

GBNP.jpg

Tioga Pass.jpg

CerroGordo 3.jpg

CerroGordo 2.jpg

CerroGordo 1.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi all. Just got back from a 7200 mi. cross country jaunt in my Ranger XLT XF4 - Forum Post Here. Here are a few pictures from some 'offroad' locations.

1st. pic: Great Basin National Park, NV. Wheeler Peak in the background.
2nd. pic: State Road 120 Est of of CA 395 - known as the Tioga Pass Rd. Epic scenery! Absolutely gorgeous. VERY steep in parts.
3-5. pics: Cerro Gordo Rd OHV Trail in Keeler, CA. Highly recommended. A few gnarly sections and lots of narrow switchbacks but an amazing adventure and the Ranger handled it without a complaint. Tried out all the FX4 technical goodies like trail and terrain control. They worked flawlessly. Cerro Gordo Ghost Town is a must-see.

GBNP.jpg

Tioga Pass.jpg

CerroGordo 3.jpg

CerroGordo 2.jpg

CerroGordo 1.jpg
Beautiful pics:like:

Kataphrakt

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT FX4 Offroad
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer - Mirrors
My ranger got a bit of a taste offroading last weekend. some of the guys at an airsoft game wanted to film a short video (where no one was shooting actual airsoft BBs) so i volunteered my truck.
xHVCFRK.jpg

KR5wNq1.jpg

Bonus Airsoft shenanigans photo
g2Ct6vE.jpg

Last edited:

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase

Ranger305

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired!
Vehicle Showcase
Camped out in Moab this past week.
Awesome location, man! Could you share the location with us AND what make and model of bed cover are you using? Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Awesome location, man! Could you share the location with us AND what make and model of bed cover are you using? Thanks for sharing
That was along the chicken corners trail about half way down the trail. The tonneau cover is the HD diamond back cover. The cover does a great job of keeping my gear dry, and you can load things on top of the cover as well. I regularly load kayaks or bikes on top of it.

jarcub_XLT

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
first off roading adventure with my buddy (F150). ended up pulling him out of a clay/water mixed washout. whipped my Ranger in 4L and diff locker on and it pulled his F150 out with no issues! he was sank to the frame. a single tear fell from my face and I will never let him live it down

C5BA00AB-9984-493B-A5EE-99094B432793.jpeg