road pics

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado
This is a typical road that I have to drive on to get to a site, The other pic is of the dash in my truck. I was messing around with the buttons and that is what came up. Pretty cool I thought.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg
Sponsored

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
Nice pics 7600 , thanks for sharing.

I think I may need to stop reading comments in some off road youtube reviews. As soon as I saw that trial picture I thought "How far do I need to scroll down before someone claims their Civic can do that with ease". Thankfully I just as quickly realized I am not in that kind of forum. :facepalm: :whew: :giggle:

OP
OP

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado

I think I may need to stop reading comments in some off road youtube reviews. As soon as I saw that trial picture I thought "How far do I need to scroll down before someone claims their Civic can do that with ease". Thankfully I just as quickly realized I am not in that kind of forum. :facepalm: :whew: :giggle:
Amen!

OP
OP

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado
That hill looks like a lot of fun! Jealous you get to drive that as part of a job.
It's really been messy. Rain storms it seems everyday. I hate winter, but I'm kind of anxious to drive this ranger in the snow.

TacoHawkRanger

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Sport; 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Site Developer, USAF

Psh! I would take my RSX there! As long as you offered about 2k to me.

Then again, I'd also drive it onto a range and let it be used for target practice for 2k...

Seriously though, that is the kind of drive to work I would love! I can't wait to get home and take my ranger off the pavement!
Sponsored