First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
Took my Ranger out to Olinda Oil Museum & Trail, Yorba Linda, CA. (Black Rhino photoshoot)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Looks great! How do you like the new Yokohama's?
Sponsored

Zae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, FX4 'Morrigan', 2016 Street Triple R, 'Iris'
I didn't really manage to get any good pictures today as I was exploring around Santa Fe. I wound up getting myself into a pretty difficult, steep rock crawling spot that I normally would not have intentionally entered even if I wasn't by myself with no spotter. I had other things on my mind than stopping to snap pics for most of the trail but here's a couple three wheeler pics from an easy spot near the end. I also picked up my first bit of trail damage when my front passenger wheel decided to make friends with a small mountain :headbang:
20190714_153050.jpg
20190714_153103.jpg
20190714_185238.jpg

doug910

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
I didn't really manage to get any good pictures today as I was exploring around Santa Fe. I wound up getting myself into a pretty difficult, steep rock crawling spot that I normally would not have intentionally entered even if I wasn't by myself with no spotter. I had other things on my mind than stopping to snap pics for most of the trail but here's a couple three wheeler pics from an easy spot near the end. I also picked up my first bit of trail damage when my front passenger wheel decided to make friends with a small mountain :headbang:
20190714_153050.jpg
20190714_153103.jpg
20190714_185238.jpg
It's okay dude, my passenger front wheel looks just like yours after the trails too haha

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Here's Gunner on a beach in Delaware. I've heard and can agree the sand in DE is one of the softest beaches in the country. Gunner handles 12" ruts no problem :muscle:

IMG_20190706_160837146_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190706_160708121.jpg
Indian River beach,Nice enjoy

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Nice view! Where was this taken?
This was taken in the Mt. Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest to the northeast of Greenwater, near the Naches trail. We were able to climb up to about 5500' using a combination of forest service roads and easier trails.

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice view! Where was this taken?
This is clearly a stock photo from a Ford pamphlet. There's no way us ley people can visit such picturesque locations.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
This was taken in the Mt. Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest to the northeast of Greenwater, near the Naches trail. We were able to climb up to about 5500' using a combination of forest service roads and easier trails.
Nice! Not too far (relatively speaking) from where I'm at. May have to grab the camera gear and head out there one of these days.

This is clearly a stock photo from a Ford pamphlet. There's no way us ley people can visit such picturesque locations.
LOL. Gotta love the PNW for locations like this all over.

Wschnitz

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Luckily in Washington there is still a fair amount of land that is open for recreational use. It is mostly working forest so some sections are nicer than others but there are still a ton of nice spots that seem to have avoided being logged. If this land was privately owned I doubt we could use it, support state and national parks, forests and open spaces!

Nice! Not too far (relatively speaking) from where I'm at. May have to grab the camera gear and head out there one of these days.

LOL. Gotta love the PNW for locations like this all over.

Exactly, this just happened to be a spot with the best view but there were countless locations that would have made great photo opportunities. It would be open season for you!

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Drove down to Tahuya ORV

48347963347_bb23354d50_h.jpg
Ranger at Tahuya by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
48347851666_79f76237ba_o.jpg
48347990732_12a37f7a98_o.jpg

Not pictured: My Parents freaking out I would offroad the Truck I just bought.
Nice! I went to Tahuya a while back but was too chicken to take the Ranger in... I had only had it for about three weeks. Ended up riding with a friend. Which trails did you ride? Any damage or problems? And I'm guessing your Ranger is stock?

Wschnitz

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I went to Tahuya a while back but was too chicken to take the Ranger in... I had only had it for about three weeks. Ended up riding with a friend. Which trails did you ride? Any damage or problems? And I'm guessing your Ranger is stock?
I went onto the 4x4 Loop, Only trail there us Big boys are allowed on.

There are two main entrances, one is just a bunch of moguls before the trail, its right across from the main Elf staging area. This is where I went in since Stock truck. The other entrance is just up the road and you take a left onto a gravel road. After about a mile its on the left and it has a Rock garden qualifier, I think you could do this stock as well but It would probably scrape up the FX4 'Skid plates'.

No Damage but I didn't stay long, Tahuya is 2 hours from me and my family didn't really like offroading that much so I went maybe a mile or two in and turned around. I want to go back with a Leveling kit and 33s and do the whole thing.
Sponsored