First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
Ranger out in the snow today moving implements to a trail head. No, the snow rims have not been installed yet. Why worry? :crazy:
P1130454.jpg
P1130459.jpg

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
New bike new me
92A980D9-9128-4B1D-956C-1A0BDBAB2045.jpeg
Congratulations on the new Yammy! 10-4; New You.

"You never get too old to ride, you get too old if you never ride!"

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
20221112_121713.jpg

Sorry about the poor pic. I'm getting to old to be dragging deer through the woods. I was out of breath and plum worn out when I took the pic. But this 9 point beauty made it in.
"He who harvests his own food is twice satisfied."
You might point out to the family Chief Procurement Officer that this combination motorized gun case and game retrieval device would be easier on the heart:

grin.jpg
2011.polaris.sportsman800.camo_.rear-left.parked.hunting.hauling-deer.jpg

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase

I’m starting to want an 8’ 2wd F-150 for dirt bike hauling… but I’m sticking with team Ranger for now.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer

In my office I have these next to and above my desk. MOTO UP!

1.jpg

2.jpg

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
New bike new me
92A980D9-9128-4B1D-956C-1A0BDBAB2045.jpeg
Yamaha is still making 2 stroke bikes? I didn't realize that. Been outta the dirt bike/sport quad scene for ten years now.

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
Yamaha is still making 2 stroke bikes? I didn't realize that. Been outta the dirt bike/sport quad scene for ten years now.
Yea they are the only Japanese brand with a full range from the mini motocrosser YZ65 to the YZ250.

Kawasaki has youth 2 strokes, Suzuki hanging on with the RM85 ... Honda gave up.

Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Some of us don't have toys. But we do have wives that confuse "husband" with "rented mule."

20230323_152422.jpg

Picked these up on my lunch break today. 743#'s worth. Had to handle them 4 times, last being putting them into the truck. (Involved Bobcat bucket, scale, blah blah. Guy working there helped me with each step. Warden supervised of course.)

Lot was a muddy mess. Yes, tires are dirty. Floor mats are dirty. Steps are dirty. Even a smudge of mud on the steering wheel. :facepalm: (Also some mud on the passenger side inside door handle but damned if I am mentioning that!)

Yep. I'm an idiot. Can't keep my mouth shut. On the way home I mentioned having to drive the Tremor into the muddy lot... when will I learn. It was quickly explained to me that we bought a truck for just such errands. Furthermore, I just "had" to have the Tremor. Was I saying that the Tremor couldn't handle a bit of mud? :blush:

Now, I would like to tell you that I will be washing my beautiful blue truck right after work. But that ain't happening. No, right after work I'll be unloading these blocks one wheelbarrow load at the time and moving them to the backyard. Warden and I will be building a low rock outline around a flower bed we built last weekend. (That was the rented mule episode that resulted in the horrific scratch in the bed of the Tremor last weekend.)

Enjoy your dirt bikes.

:sunglasses:

Last edited:

Elgorr4

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Lot was a muddy mess. Yes, tires are dirty. Floor mats are dirty. Steps are dirty. Even a smudge of mud on the steering wheel. :facepalm: (Also some mud on the passenger side inside door handle but damned if I am mentioning that!)

Yep. I'm an idiot. Can't keep my mouth shut. On the way home I mentioned having to drive the Tremor into the muddy lot... when will I learn. It was quickly explained to me that we bought a truck for just such errands. Furthermore, I just "had" to have the Tremor. Was I saying that the Tremor couldn't handle a bit of mud? :blush:

Now, I would like to tell you that I will be washing my beautiful blue truck right after work. But that ain't happening. No, right after work I'll be unloading these blocks one wheelbarrow load at the time and moving them to the backyard. Warden and I will be building a low rock outline around a flower bed we built last weekend. (That was the rented mule episode that resulted in the horrific scratch in the bed of the Tremor last weekend.)

Enjoy your dirt bikes.

:sunglasses:
I can't believe some of you people afraid to get your truck dirty! A guy in a thread I was reading yesterday was upset because he got RAIN on his truck lmao. Take that tremor into a corn field on a wet day and give it the mudbath it deserves!! I'm with the Warden on this one, trucks are made to work, and a little dirt adds character.
Sponsored