Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Not to mention that if you plop down the tailgate you have a ready to go (albeit a little tall) park bench with a view.
I love tailgate park bench!
Just find a place, park the truck, open the bench, enjoy.
74B43A3A-9F5E-4443-993B-41FC9FC16936.jpeg

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
You are all welcome to party! I want to organize a parking competition finally and then later post pictures here! :devil:
303 stuff all boxes can be nicely stored at my garage, since no Rangers fit in there.

But telling the truth the legend is more interesting than reality about this place;)
i would guess the legend was to keep kids from snooping around that area and getting hurt. sounds like it worked lol. these days kids would run to it with you tube cam going and tide pod in mouth.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
what movies is that clip from? i know ive seen it but cant think of the movie or what happens.

Reactions: Doc

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kristina, you covered your face with a smiley! How do we know it's really you?????
You don’t! ?
Who knows who’s truck it is…

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Reminds me of the old Tonka adverts.

DO NOT REPLICATE!

Frank
Hi Frank

When we were in the development of the 2.3L EFI Ranger, the program was on compressed timing to get this wonderful new version in production. I had 6 prototypes and they all had a new version of the EFI motor installed. There is some testing requiring a "broken in" motor, so in compressed timing we decided to drive the prototypes to the Denver High Altitude Test Lab, from Dearborn as a breakin. We were in a rest area when a Semi pulled in, Orange Trailer with TONKA on the side. So not to miss the photo op, I had all six Rangers lined up behind the TONKA semi. Semi driver was quite amused so we decided to pull out onto the Freeway and for about 10 or 15 miles we dutifully followed behind the Semi. CB radio traffic was full of comments and laughs... These compressed trips are long and arduous and I tried to make it fun when I could.... This was one of these rare moments when you can get work done and have fun...

Best,
Phil

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
You are all welcome to party! I want to organize a parking competition finally and then later post pictures here! :devil:
303 stuff all boxes can be nicely stored at my garage, since no Rangers fit in there.

But telling the truth the legend is more interesting than reality about this place;)
Would this competition be for crooked parking or straight parking, or include both categories? ? ? :crackup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Would this competition be for crooked parking or straight parking, or include both categories? ? ? :crackup:
You're only qualified to enter one. And we all know which one that is. :facepalm:?

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s a surprise. But I do have a tape measure. ?