Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
That old Toyota will probably outlast our rangers... It's already almost 20 years old given that body style.

Ranger wannabe ... What does that even mean lmao.

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
ok now we gotta hear about this legend !
It’s by Estonian 19th century epic poem and there is a hero who entered or guarded a Hell gate there in our village. Why there? Because there is a little different terrain and used to be also some cave holes.
In Estonian legends, this hero carries stones or throws them at enemies, and also uses planks edgewise as weapons, following the advice of a hedgehog.
We have many places in nature related to him in Estonia, but I happened to grow up near the Hell gate. As a kid I was a little afraid of this place and never visited it, neither no one else I knew went there.

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
Proper parking?

Backing in is for old men, who wear white new balances and have trouble getting blood to fill their appendages.
I've been backing into my garage since I had one in my early 20's. I back into parking spaces if it doesn't block a sidewalk. It takes a highly skilled driver to pull this off. Don't make jealous comments because you can't master the task! :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've been backing into my garage since I had one in my early 20's. I back into parking spaces if it doesn't block a sidewalk. It takes a highly skilled driver to pull this off. Don't make jealous comments because you can't master the task! :)
Yup, I always back in when it's convenient. One big reason is you have an easier path getting out and not having to worrying about some nitwit trying to fly by you when you're backing up. Plus it's a quicker escape if you're ever in a bad situation. It's always best to pre plan as you never know now a days what can happen.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Pfft.

I can park, hands free.. ?

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, I always back in when it's convenient. One big reason is you have an easier path getting out and not having to worrying about some nitwit trying to fly by you when you're backing up. Plus it's a quicker escape if you're ever in a bad situation. It's always best to pre plan as you never know now a days what can happen.
Also a military shall in Canada.. chargeable offence if you don't. Habits and the safety factor, make it hard to break.

Frank

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I visited a company in TX that required everyone to back into their space.

If you pulled in forward your vehicle would be towed.

It was a safety requirement for that site because there was a chance of an emergency evacuation being necessary.

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
That old Toyota will probably outlast our rangers... It's already almost 20 years old given that body style.

Ranger wannabe ... What does that even mean lmao.
To be fair, you can find Ranger's that old or older here.. we're in the salt belt. What you do to take care of it, along with when and how you drive it, well determine how long it lasts. You'll find more old Ranger's here than 1st Gen Tacoma's.

Frank

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
To be fair, you can find Ranger's that old or older here.. we're in the salt belt. What you do to take care of it, along with when and how you drive it, well determine how long it lasts. You'll find more old Ranger's here than 1st Gen Tacoma's.

Frank
I see a lot of older Rangers here in great condition. It's not uncommon as we have some of the best conditions low to no humidity and no salt air or snow in the valley.

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
Yes my old company's defensive driving required pull through parking and if not available back in. People tend to be more aware of their surroundings when arriving than when leaving.

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
I see a lot of older Rangers here in great condition. It's not uncommon as we have some of the best conditions low to no humidity and no salt air or snow in the valley.
Hey!

You don't hear me bragging about all our trees! lol

Low humidity and no salt or snow.. lol

Frank

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
Proper parking?

Backing in is for old men, who wear white new balances.

Obviously the taco is owned by some 18 year old, in skateshoes. Don't be jealous.
I'm an old guy in skate shoes, so no idea how I should park.

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Considering the length of Ranger I keep low profile and don’t even think about parking other way. My Ranger’s bed is hanging over the edges at parking spots all the time and I hardly remember how to park otherwise.
Old habit, gives good start in bad weather with good view and if experiencing technical issues it’s much easier to handle the vehicle.
2894D636-6FA0-42D9-85B5-10218AE0050A.jpeg

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
It’s by Estonian 19th century epic poem and there is a hero who entered or guarded a Hell gate there in our village. Why there? Because there is a little different terrain and used to be also some cave holes.
In Estonian legends, this hero carries stones or throws them at enemies, and also uses planks edgewise as weapons, following the advice of a hedgehog.
We have many places in nature related to him in Estonia, but I happened to grow up near the Hell gate. As a kid I was a little afraid of this place and never visited it, neither no one else I knew went there.
Sounds like a good place to explore.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
awesome thank you for sharing!