Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Shame how closed minded the decision makers really are. Another perfect example is the color choices offered on the Bronco. It's a platform that is screaming for some fun colors. Fun shades of blue, yellow, orange and green. Colors that pop. Instead they give them safe luxury colors. The only truly fun color they offered is cyber orange. And it was discontinued. And when Ford does offer a cool color they spread it across every model. The only model that seems to get fun but exclusive colors is the Mustang.
Welcome to the World of Ford Marketing...Where the prerequisite to hire is to be able to get your head up your A$$!

Best,
Phil
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Welcome to the World of Ford Marketing...Where the prerequisite to hire is to be able to get your head up your A$$!

Best,
Phil
Here at Ford Motor Corp were better than you and we know it!!

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager

Best,
Phil
Does it pay well? And can I work at home in my underwear? The jeans really slow down the head in the rectum process. I like getting paid to make dumb choices. ?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the email on Thursday that my Lariat Tremor has a build date of January 30th. I ordered it while still waiting for my Bronco order. I was honestly getting a little jaded by the whole Bronco fiasco. In the meantime my Bronco was built and I took delivery in October. I needed to get out of my Gladiator so I went for it.

CE52F591-FA19-4D6C-80EF-AF2C1F79BFB8.jpeg

I will say this. I have a second Bronco order that is still going to be a while. The one I have now was always meant to be a gateway Bronco so to speak. I ordered it with the soft top and without tow to hopefully speed it up a bit. It worked. The other is with Chapman and they still have hundreds of waiting orders. And now my Ranger is getting built.

I like the Bronco. Coming from the Gladiator, the ride is so much better and the seats are so much more comfortable. Way better as a daily driver that can still venture off road. But it does have it's annoying quirks.

Guess I need to do some serious pros and cons in my head before the Ranger arrives.
When you say, "annoying quirks," what do you mean? Like many members, I am also considering a Bronco down the line and like to hear "real world" experiences from friends and forum members, which I trust more than the advertisements or click-bait reviews on the web...

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
When you say, "annoying quirks," what do you mean? Like many members, I am also considering a Bronco down the line and like to hear "real world" experiences from friends and forum members, which I trust more than the advertisements or click-bait reviews on the web...
I personaly hate how low the shock mounts are on the axle!! Its asking to kiss a rock!!

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator

Someone asked and I posted a little back.

Click

Add to that the dismal interior lighting.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Are you trying to decide which one to keep? I guess you need to ask yourself "do I really need a truck" because that's what it really comes down to. I need one mostly for work and it's super comfortable to drive so for me I can live with just one vehicle being a truck. The Bronco can be functional for a daily driver but I've read on B6G where some just didn't like it for that. Good thing is you have two brand new vehicles which should easily sell even in this market.

I too have a MIA Bronco which I've all but given up on. Honestly I don't even care about it anymore and I'm looking forward to the 6G PHEV Ranger now. Lord knows there's probably going to be delays with that too.
To dump, or not dump, that is the question.
David & Soupie

Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

Best,
Phil
But will the ASS keep the head in place if the battery is going bad? Not sure how the whole ASS battery thing works with HR. But I know from this forum that ASS and battery are closely related! And I don't even have my truck yet.

See? This forum helps people develop skillz.
Sponsored