First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I will say all this testing really pans out. By looking at some of the unfortunate accidents some have had here and walked away without a scratch Ford vehicles are very safe. Sure new vehicles are very expensive now but all this testing doesn't come free.

Muddy Fenders

Banned
Banned
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Looks like an exception there. Something landed on that one.
Which is true.
I believe this was a head on with a transport truck.

I'm most worried about the exceptions personally. The standard crashes I think the Ranger is on par with all of them.

Not particularly fond of the damper joke though when someone lost their life in that accident. Kind of heartless for a laugh.

There's many examples of our trucks fairing well in standard accidents, and there are numerous examples of where the safety features failed people.
Just view the Copart listings and you will see many examples of good crash protection, and others that fell short.

https://www.copart.com/vehicle-sear..."watchListOnly":false,"freeFormSearch":false}

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Which is true.
I believe this was a head on with a transport truck.

I'm most worried about the exceptions personally. The standard crashes I think the Ranger is on par with all of them.

Not particularly fond of the damper joke though when someone lost their life in that accident. Kind of heartless for a laugh.

There's many examples of our trucks fairing well in standard accidents, and there are numerous examples of where the safety features failed people.
Just view the Copart listings and you will see many examples of good crash protection, and others that fell short.

https://www.copart.com/vehicle-search-model/ford/ranger?searchCriteria={"query":["*"],"filter":{"MAKE":["lot_make_desc:\"FORD\""],"MISC":["#LotModel:\"ranger\""],"YEAR":["lot_year:[2019 TO 2022]"]},"searchName":"","watchListOnly":false,"freeFormSearch":false}
Lighten up Karen, No need to take everything so serious. :rolleyes: Seeing as you didn't post an article we can only ASSume what happened. I've seen many that looked horrific and they walked away and others that didn't look bad where there were deaths. For all we know the driver could've been ejected on impact.
Sponsored