2023 Ranger Order Guides (U.S. & Canada)

imaposer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hot pepper red lariat tremor
Would it be dumb to order now and get the "old" G5 instead of waiting for the G6?
When do you need a truck? The G6 is most likely a year+ away before they are really available. Do you want the last of a model that hopefully is the most bug free year they make it, or the first year where it seems these days they send stuff out the door before it's proven and let the first year buyers be the beta testers?

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
When do you need a truck? The G6 is most likely a year+ away before they are really available. Do you want the last of a model that hopefully is the most bug free year they make it, or the first year where it seems these days they send stuff out the door before it's proven and let the first year buyers be the beta testers?

This was my reasoning. Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the front clip on the Gen5 Ranger. But it is a tried and true platform. The Gen6 is a most sure to have issues and growing pains. If you think any different read the Bronco forums. Engine issues, electrical issues, fit and finish issues. Hell even being shipped with mismatched seats.

Reactions: Doc

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I am not sure sometimes you can sneak stuff in earlier using the other order system (there are two) but from what I have seen on the ford system those dates are accurate
I think my post #61 probably refers to the CONCEPS system, which is older and mainly used for entering & amending fleet orders. The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system) appears to get confirmation earlier. WBDO didn't exist back when I was selling Tempos and Aerostars. ?

JeffB

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muastang, Mazda 6
Honestly, if we could find one today, we likely would buy it. The right one :)

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
All the hype and it's a bust.....who wants another 5G?

2.7 Ecoboost is what I'm after.....3.0L TT would be nice.... :wink:

Wake me up when the 6G gets here......lol

JeffB

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muastang, Mazda 6
The almost 1500 buck fee on top of the order price? Ouch... we pay for them to get it on their lot. ACQUISITION FEE we pay for them to finance \service our account.?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
When we order online do we still pay the destination and delivery fees? The almost 1500 buck fee on top of the order price?
Oh yes. And the current fee is $400 more than what I paid 6 months ago.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
All the hype and it's a bust.....who wants another 5G?

2.7 Ecoboost is what I'm after.....3.0L TT would be nice.... :wink:

Wake me up when the 6G gets here......lol
:rockon:

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I think my post #61 probably refers to the CONCEPS system, which is older and mainly used for entering & amending fleet orders. The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system) appears to get confirmation earlier. WBDO didn't exist back when I was selling Tempos and Aerostars. ?
Yeah having looked and used both idk how yall were able to use conceps without tearing your hair out it is so difficult and tedious in comparison lol

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Have you started your deep hibernation? It is going to be a while!
I'm glad it's delayed.....I'd rather wait and hope for the best on these prices. Sadly, it's probably going to be a number of years before dealers have stock enough on their lots to actually negotiate prices again. Right now it's name your price just about..... :oops:

Ranger_Danger19

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Boss
Didn't look at the U.S. specs but for the Canadian we get a down grade on fuel tank size.. Going from 71 liter to 68 Liter. Kinda shameful, considering most of us would like to see a larger fuel tank option. Would be curious to see "if" there's a 2.7 or 3.0 EcoBoost would get a later tank.

TeaWrecks

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Didn't look at the U.S. specs but for the Canadian we get a down grade on fuel tank size.. Going from 71 liter to 68 Liter. Kinda shameful, considering most of us would like to see a larger fuel tank option. Would be curious to see "if" there's a 2.7 or 3.0 EcoBoost would get a later tank.
Pretty sure it hasn't changed, no? My 2021 stated 68L despite de US version always listing 18gal. Could be the reserve (~10L) can't be listed as capacity here?
Sponsored