2023 Ranger Order Guides (U.S. & Canada)

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
It is also because canada has different laws and regulations so while they are very similar it is easier to have them be separate that way a canada dealer doesn't order a us one and vice versa. 2023 will still be a full length year it is launching at the right time to be so remember it is important to note start of orders and start of production are two different things ford will likely still be building vehicles when the orders drop for next year and then stop shift to the new tooling and stuff and get started, for instance the gas transit banks opened end of may scheduling began 1 month later june 30 and production begins this month on the 22 because 2022's are still in production right now
Per Friday's revised FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated schedule for the 2022/2023MY Ranger.

05/20/2022 - 2022MY Final Fleet Order Due Date
07/21/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
10/07/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

08/05/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
08/18/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
10/10/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

Expect the first 2023s to arrive at dealers around Thanksgiving-mid December, barring shortages,
logistics delays. No official word still, on estimated '23 balance out & '24 ordering, but the grapevine is saying that the 2024 will roll earlier than they have been traditionally since the 2019 MY.
Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
hell , they can make them state specific i guess , just seems like all trivial stuff to me and not enough to justify different versions when software can fix it... left hand drive and right hand drive is where i would split them .. but oddly , my input was not requested ...
You'll notice the Canada-bound have more mandatory "Option deleted" items than the US-bound.
Canuks get a rear armrest though. In another topic, it was confirmed that Canada's DRLs must remain on always, where the US ones are on only in the Auto setting, and can be configured to be off always; illegal up there. Lariat SuperCab also has a low take rate vs SuperCrew in the US; divide that by 10 for Canada and it makes little sense to offer it there, given all the other stuff in post #47.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
I believe so too. When you look at the guide on page 2, it says No changes for Mechanical, Interior/Comfort, Functional, Safety/Security and Driver Assist Tech. And no Splash editions available.
They are dropping the special limited edition splash packages that they already reached the advertised numbers for, but they are adding a Jungle Splash limited edition (76B) for 2023. Regular Splash package (76K) is still available in 2023 though.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
hell , they can make them state specific i guess , just seems like all trivial stuff to me and not enough to justify different versions when software can fix it... left hand drive and right hand drive is where i would split them .. but oddly , my input was not requested ...
When it comes to dealing with governments its better safe than sorry lol and also the way ordering is done is you reference the order guide and use the codes on there to plug into the ordering system then you print the dora and double check everything matches. When we have customers ordering things we print them an order guide and have them highlight it lol so I am grateful to have a separate one saves a lot of headache

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
They are dropping the special limited edition splash packages that they already reached the advertised numbers for, but they are adding a Jungle Splash limited edition (76B) for 2023. Regular Splash package (76K) is still available in 2023 though.
Based on what I am reading at least the jungle splash is gonna be sexy matte black wheels special seats and that eruption green, its enough to make a man swoon lol

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Based on what I am reading at least the jungle splash is gonna be sexy matte black wheels special seats and that eruption green, its enough to make a man swoon lol
So, not the same matt black wheels on all Splash packages as of today? I thought all the limited splash models had the extra stitching on the seats.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
So, not the same matt black wheels on all Splash packages as of today? I thought all the limited splash models had the extra stitching on the seats.
They do and I am not sure if it is gonna be the same wheels but I would assume so but the jungle is a lariat whereas a lot of the last years ones were xlts so that is gonna be real nice I also just love eruption green lol

JeffB

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muastang, Mazda 6
Would it be dumb to order now and get the "old" G5 instead of waiting for the G6?

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Would it be dumb to order now and get the "old" G5 instead of waiting for the G6?
Do you want the new bodystyle? Honestly it is all to personal preference. The 6g has a lot of unknowns, price specs features. Based on precedent we can say that there will be differences between us and international, do you have any interest in the ranger raptor? If so its an obvious choice if not then you gotta weigh the risks you either go with a sure bet that you know exactly what you are getting or you wait and are stuck with an unknown that very likely will have a lot of new great stuff but you don't know for sure how you will like it and what those things are

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Do you want the new bodystyle? Honestly it is all to personal preference. The 6g has a lot of unknowns, price specs features. Based on precedent we can say that there will be differences between us and international, do you have any interest in the ranger raptor? If so its an obvious choice if not then you gotta weigh the risks you either go with a sure bet that you know exactly what you are getting or you wait and are stuck with an unknown that very likely will have a lot of new great stuff but you don't know for sure how you will like it and what those things are
And the trend seems to be that new versions (6g) come with lots of bells and whistles in the first year, and then items begin to get deleted over time....

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
And the trend seems to be that new versions (6g) come with lots of bells and whistles in the first year, and then items begin to get deleted over time....
Also very true. Its like ford goes ham to compete and then see how much it all actually costs as they go and say whoa there lets think about this and see how much they can take without people noticing lol

veedubtuner

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 VW R32/2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts
Vehicle Showcase
Per Friday's revised FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated schedule for the 2022/2023MY Ranger.

05/20/2022 - 2022MY Final Fleet Order Due Date
07/21/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
10/07/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

08/05/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
08/18/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
10/10/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

Expect the first 2023s to arrive at dealers around Thanksgiving-mid December, barring shortages,
logistics delays. No official word still, on estimated '23 balance out & '24 ordering, but the grapevine is saying that the 2024 will roll earlier than they have been traditionally since the 2019 MY.
If this is correct, how was Garemlin able to place an order?

Sure did. Got it about 4 minutes after they sent me my DORA.

F1589080-03F6-4FAF-A546-731111F77A58.jpeg

09EDFB25-DBEB-465B-9214-53C1B1B26317.jpeg