List Of Deleted Items

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
I didn't want to add this one until someone with a '22 can confirm. I heard the little removable rubber pads on the bottom of the cup holders have been deleted. Can anyone confirm?
My late 2021 has nothing in the cup holders.
Sponsored

Cohnhead'73

First Name
Gooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat, '23 Chrysler 300, '13 FiestaSE
Occupation
Retired: Ford Motor Co
I ordered a Scab Lariat 500A on 2-1-22. I am unsure which instrument cluster will be on my Ranger. If I'm reading the 1-18-22 order guide correctly, it should be the XLT cluster, which I would prefer.
The dealer website has a picture of my truck in front of the railcars and the interior pic shows the 2 productivity screens. I'm thinking that pic may not be my actual truck.
Can anyone confirm which cluster is included with the 500A pkg?

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I ordered a Scab Lariat 500A on 2-1-22. I am unsure which instrument cluster will be on my Ranger. If I'm reading the 1-18-22 order guide correctly, it should be the XLT cluster, which I would prefer.
The dealer website has a picture of my truck in front of the railcars and the interior pic shows the 2 productivity screens. I'm thinking that pic may not be my actual truck.
Can anyone confirm which cluster is included with the 500A pkg?
I am pretty sure you will be getting the XLT style cluster.

Cohnhead'73

First Name
Gooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat, '23 Chrysler 300, '13 FiestaSE
Occupation
Retired: Ford Motor Co
I am pretty sure you will be getting the XLT style cluster.
Thanks for the reply. Good to read your Ranger is getting closer.
The Ford tracker has mine at the dealer for final prep.

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4
I didn’t think much of having struts for the hood but when I have to open the hood on my wife’s escape and use the prop rod, I have to admit - it feels a kind of cheap. Hood struts feels kind of luxury. Too bad they deleted this. I lucked out I guess - have aluminum front fenders (Apr 2021 manufacture date) although I wouldn’t have known if it wasn’t mentioned on this thread.
One of the reason I didn’t want an lariat was cause I really didn’t like the instrument cluster. If it is being deleted it’s one change I could live with (and deleting the ASS!).

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I looked at the list on the first page of this thread and didn't see if that was ever a thing: sun visor mirrors?

I watched a video last night of a '22 Ranger and no mirror on either visor. I thought I had seen one on older videos.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I looked at the list on the first page of this thread and didn't see if that was ever a thing: sun visor mirrors?

I watched a video last night of a '22 Ranger and no mirror on either visor. I thought I had seen one on older videos.
I do have both visor mirrors on my Lariat. I'm not sure which models came with them even back in 2019 though?

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger

how the hell am i supposed to put on my makeup during my drive to work?

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
I was about to order Husky (or WeatherTech, mind isn't made up yet) and wondered about this...
The weathertechs come with 2 plugs that go into push in things that have sharp grips on the back so they won't slip on the carpet on the passenger front floor mat, at least mine did.

30AughtTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner, 18 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Oil/Gas R&D

I BELIEVE you have to step up to XLT to get visor mirrors and the overhead sunglasses holder. Then to Lariat for illuminated visor mirrors.

I didn't notice those omissions in the XL/STX until I watched videos as well. They aren't listed anywhere as far as I could tell!

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
From watching various videos, the 2019's had a little compartment inside the glove box for the owners manual. 2020+ seems like it went away for one large space.

temp_04032022.JPG

This one actually bothers me for some reason...
don't need the cubby if you don't get a printed manual.

cVelBlu91

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 STX 4x4 "Big Blue"
Occupation
Payroll
I BELIEVE you have to step up to XLT to get visor mirrors and the overhead sunglasses holder. Then to Lariat for illuminated visor mirrors.

I didn't notice those omissions in the XL/STX until I watched videos as well. They aren't listed anywhere as far as I could tell!

XLT ordered here (300A) - yup it's there.

(Granted I can't remember if my Dad's 2019 STX has them but now that I think about it, probably not. My 2018 STX F-150 only has a passenger side vanity mirror in the visor).

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 9.39.09 AM.png

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4

Crumb! Every time I read this thread I am needing to check to see what I have or don’t have on my 21 XLT. Check. Got visor mirrors. Now I can use it as an extra rear view mirror

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
My 21 has no carpet between bed and cab , glad they deleted that mess... no cup holder rubbers either... I assume my E Ranger will come with all the goodies since it will be a first production year...
Sponsored