Tremor XLT Floormat

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to take pictures of their XLT tremor floormats?
I'm trying to figure out if they are rubber or carpet and how well they cover the floor. None of the dealer's around me have any in stock for me to check.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I have the Husky X Act liners. Much better than anything that comes from the dealer

OP
OP
TheDo114

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
I have the Husky X Act liners. Much better than anything that comes from the dealer
Use to have them in my 4Runner and loved them. Good price and good protection, but my dad f-250 came with some awesome Ford floormat so wondering if it's going to be the same here.

OP
OP
TheDo114

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Here are some pics from another member. I quite like the rear mat, but the fronts are pretty bad. I replaced mine with the Huskys.
Exactly what I wanted thanks!!

I agree with what you said, the front look quite terrible. I will buy some aftermarket mats.

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I was pretty disappointed in the front drivers side "liner". Ford seems to have a thing with these partial coverage floor mats.

FWIW Amazon has Husky Weatherbeater front sets for $58.48. Mine are supposed to show up in a few days.

Tbone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
My XLT Tremor mats are doing a great job during their first winter in a very snowy and wet BC! I'm actually impressed, and they get an absolute beating with the amount of snow/water/salt/grit on my boots. Also I like the effect on the wallet compared to aftermarket mats, leaves more spare change for other modzzz

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Ford vs Husky
Driver side
20220120_172126.jpg

Passenger side
20220120_172259.jpg
Thanks for the side by side.

Does your 21 have the anchor spots for the floor mats? I thought someone said ford left those off. About to order my mats for my Tremor,its a 22 if that matters

Are the Husky liners slick to your shoes or are they kinda grabby on your feet? How do you like them?

Last edited:

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Driver side has anchors. Passenger doesn't.

I had Huskys before and they weren't slippery. I haven't put my feet on these yet. UPS just brought them.

The Ford material is more "rubbery". The Husky material is more "plasticy". I like the feel of the Ford material better.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician

I had Huskys before and they weren't slippery. I haven't put my feet on these yet. UPS just brought them.

The Ford material is more "rubbery". The Husky material is more "plasticy". I like the feel of the Ford material better.
Thanks for your insight. I just bought the same ones on Amazon. Got the front and rear sets. If i have to i may scuff them up a bit if they are slippery.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers

I HATE that the passenger side does not have the anchors, that one always moves up on me. One of the dumbest places to save money which Ford has a few of them on the Ranger. Don't get me wrong, love the truck but half the items I am doing to it should have come from the factory. The key ring trim (XLT here), center console tray add on, only driver side one touch (at least both front), etc.

I like the oem materials that Ford used but the lack of passenger front anchors and the 2 piece rear are a let down.

I have Maxliner all weather mats in our Honda Pilot, they are cut PERFECTLY but the material is more plastic feeling so I have been hesitant to replace the Ranger ones. Rather spend the money on a 1" level kit.

KrazyTrane

First Name
KjK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Lawyer
Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to take pictures of their XLT tremor floormats?
I'm trying to figure out if they are rubber or carpet and how well they cover the floor. None of the dealer's around me have any in stock for me to check.

Thanks in advance.
Mine came with both carpet and rubber. They did okay covering the floor but I like weathertech much more. If you want a set of Ford mats, I’ll sell you mine cheap - brand new.

OP
OP
TheDo114

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Mine came with both carpet and rubber. They did okay covering the floor but I like weathertech much more. If you want a set of Ford mats, I’ll sell you mine cheap - brand new.
Thanks for the reply, I ended up buying some Husky mats and I really like them.