First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
We wanted Sabre also John. But, Ford discontinued it right before we were able to make our order.
Really, I didn't know they discontinued it.
Sponsored

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Supercab works for me as I wanted a 6’ bed to build out for a camper for my wife and me to travel in retirement.

D950D322-08F4-450A-BE03-22079898823A.jpeg

I'm so jealous. I just paid for mine last . 6 more months to go

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
More changed than discontinued. It's now Cyber Orange like the Bronco.
1604675004955.png
I wonder... has anybody seen the Cyber Orange beside a Saber Ranger? Hard to tell but they look different on a computer monitor.

PowerTools

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCab, 2003 SportTrac
Occupation
yes
I wonder... has anybody seen the Cyber Orange beside a Saber Ranger? Hard to tell but they look different on a computer monitor.
Haven't seen it in person, but the Cyber Orange does not appear to have metallic flake. In theory, it will be cheaper to touch up when you get those inevitable scratches.

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
Sorry, to impassioned Saber owners it probably sounded like I said "what, there's still orange". I must be working with the 8 crayon box. Put your dueling pistols away, I stand corrected.

The color's all over the place on the pics I've seen, although I found one Bronco Sport that appeared to be a personal vehicle, and it looked quite a bit lighter. A couple of the marketing pics are much deeper (like the Mach E). Did find this https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/cyber-orange-metallic-mach-e-club.863/post-17922.
Haven't seen it in person, but the Cyber Orange does not appear to have metallic flake. In theory, it will be cheaper to touch up when you get those inevitable scratches.
It's a $595 option on the Bronco Sport. I may wrongfully assume what that means, however.

Dunedain Ranger

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL Super Cab - 2WD, 1995 Honda Accord EX Station Wagon
After patiently waiting for a few months, a nice blue Supercab arrived at my Ford Dealership. The data plate said it was manufactured in November of 2019, which is my birth month (although I wasn't manufactured in November of 2019...) so it was meant to be. I picked it up in February of 2020.
In July 2020, my work assigned me a (wait for it, wait for it) yes, a Ranger out of our fleet for me to exclusively drive while doing business at work. (must have been something in the water I reckon..) It's a 2006 Ford XLT Supercab with the 3.0 Liter engine - it has almost 131K miles on it an runs like a champ - the A/C blows super-cold and that's important here in Florida.
What a difference 14 years can make
1604862561350.png

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I was stationed in Pensacola a few times an did 3 years there as an instructor an I agree A/C is very important...but it's important to me anywhere!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
One thing I love about our SuperCab is that I have never grabbed the wrong power window buttons and opened the rear windows by mistake !!! :clap:
I do that all of the time in the wife's Mustang. It's good to know I won't be bothered with that in my SuperCab. It doesn't have the word "super" in it for nothing. :)

Here's hoping it will be delivered as stated, 12/10/20. It's been a long long wait. :)

Last edited: