First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 2020
Occupation
Software Developer
Seems like the SuperCrew outweighs the SuperCab everywhere I look. If you’re like me you enjoy looking a pictures of trucks like yours. Show off your SuperCab Rangers.

Only thing I’ve done is Fox suspension.

4D2DB2FF-5117-4D5F-A869-04979C554277.jpeg
I had an F150 supercab and loved it. Traded for a ranger recently. Looked at Supercab..for about 10 secs. Rear "seats" are a "cushion" with a 90-degree "back" what a dreadful design
Sponsored

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
I had an F150 supercab and loved it. Traded for a ranger recently. Looked at Supercab..for about 10 secs. Rear "seats" are a "cushion" with a 90-degree "back" what a dreadful design
If you think that's bad.. Mine are even more uncomfortable!!
20200807_161602.jpg

OP
OP
Ole.Jaxon

Ole.Jaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
I’m the driver, and my kid has his own truck. I haven’t used a back seat in years. No back seats means no one asks to ride with me. Bonus points for me.

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Best things about the supercab , lighter weight means fastest 0 to 60 times , the longer bed , do not need big back seats ; just two of us . Also does not resemble any SUV . I like the style of a smaller cab anyway .

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Supercab lariat, now that’s a rare sight.
I think they're all special orders. Dealers only want to sell common configurations, just like realtors only want to sell beige paint.

jss81258

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Occupation
Fixed equipment inspector
I think they're all special orders. Dealers only want to sell common configurations, just like realtors only want to sell beige paint.
Really? Mine was bought off the lot.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Seems like the SuperCrew outweighs the SuperCab everywhere I look. If you’re like me you enjoy looking a pictures of trucks like yours. Show off your SuperCab Rangers.

Only thing I’ve done is Fox suspension.

4D2DB2FF-5117-4D5F-A869-04979C554277.jpeg
It sure does, by as much as 500 pounds!

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Really? Mine was bought off the lot.
probably a special order that fell through :D seriously though, I'm sure there are some, but I've never seen one listed at any dealers in my area, and the people I know who have one pretty much all ordered it. no big deal, just takes a little longer but worth it to get what you want.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
If you think that's bad.. Mine are even more uncomfortable!!
20200807_161602.jpg
Those look as uncomfortable as mine - at least you have seats if needed - we both have lots of room for gear and tools.

IMG_1074.JPG

Those seats look like something from a war-time Willys - very cool.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
It was a challenge finding scabs in the configuration I wanted. Most dealers had way more screws on their lots than scabs, that's for sure. I found four Shadow Black scabs (an SLX, 2 XLTs, and a Lariat) at four different dealers when I was shopping for my XLT. Mine was at a dealership about 70 miles outside of the city - so worth the drive! Ford employee pricing, no "Admin" fee, they didn't pre-install locking hubs or nitrogen, didn't try to sneak in an added tire warranty - nothing shady. You gotta love small town dealerships where they know their reputation means everything.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Hello fellow members, first post for me. I too want a scab, not interested in 4 doors as we are about to retire in the next few yrs. We want to buy a trailer & visit a few places. Looking at at 16' or so, no longer then 20 ft. I need to see more pics of scab's with your dog on the back seat!
I had 2 Rangers in the 90's. I very much enjoyed them for the short time I had them. The first one was used & only lasted 6 months to a yr due to being stollen at the train station. Second also used, but I started working from home & was now walking to the train station & could not justify the cost of a second vehicle, so I sold it. Well, bad idea, within a month we hit a deer & totalled the car, oh well.
I know nothing of haulling traillers so I need to read up more on it, lots of great info on this site. Not many scab around. Out of over 100+ Rangers in a 100mi radius, I find 9 scabs, 3 with 302 pkg which I want. I would like Rapid Red, or black or blue whatever is on the lot at a discount with 302(heated seats) FX4, for the bounce & towing pkg. No tailgate thingy for me. :LOL:
Sponsored