First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has ideas or compared the floor liners that are available out there, the plastic ford ones, husky, weather tech? Just wanna see what people think, thanks!
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering if anyone has ideas or compared the floor liners that are available out there, the plastic ford ones, husky, weather tech? Just wanna see what people think, thanks!
Got the Ford tray style liners. Came with carpet and carpeted mats, but I know that regardless...all kinds of cr@p gets in there and sometimes real cr@p. The rubber ones catch it all and clean easily so far. Rainy weather in a couple of months, so there'll be different cr@p! lol!:rain: Not sorry I got them and seem to wear well...so far.

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I have the Ford floor liners - and they're actually rubber as opposed to plastic. They do not offer the same level of coverage that WeatherTech does (or presumably Husky), but in my opinion, they are great for what they are. And of course, they have Ranger embossed on them where the others don't. :wink:

Nick Barber

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat, FX4, White Platinum, Chrome, Tow
Occupation
Program Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I have WeatherTech front and rear. They are plastic. The front ones are a deep tray style and hold any dirt or liquid and snap nicely into the factory buttons on the floor. The rear mat is okay but curves up on the corners a little giving an unfit look. The kids shoes catch on them sometimes and roll them up more and make it even worse and causes dirt to spill outside of the mat. It is also hard to remove the rear tray without spilling some of the dirt inside.

Clean up is a breeze though, just pull them out and shake off or rinse off with a garden hose.

Slash3040

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Audio Video Technician
We have husky in my ranger and in her rav4. Compared to weather tech they’re damn near identical. I say get whichever one is cheaper when you go to but since they are both equally good

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
I have the Husky brand floor liners. They fit nice and can catch quite a bit of liquid. My son tested out the rears by getting sick, they caught everything that went on the floor. The seat wasn't so lucky.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I like my Weather tech liners a lot. Glad I got them.

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I have the Husky front and rear. They are a pretty stiff plastic/rubber material, and have held up very well. They fit perfectly, and are easy to clean. As someone else noted above, the rear is tricky to get out without dumping stuff onto the carpet. It helps to move both front seats as far forward as they can go. Similarly, when removing the fronts, it's easiest to move the front seats all the way back.

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
I have the weather tech. Wasn't too happy with them not locking on to the pegs and sliding forward. Yesterday I realized that if I pop the cap off and place the little red piece on the peg first they stay in place better. Don't know if that was in the instructions, never read them. Other than that, they work great. But the driver side one is hard to keep black.

Ranger Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit, 2004 Honda ST1300abs, 2018 Honda HR-V
Husky X-Act Contour are more rubbery and thicker Vs WeatherTech that I had in another car. Will see how well they clean up. WeatherTech, once dirty, could not be restored to the original black color even with brush scrubbing.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Husky X-Act Contour are more rubbery and thicker Vs WeatherTech that I had in another car. Will see how well they clean up. WeatherTech, once dirty, could not be restored to the original black color even with brush scrubbing.
If you use the Weathertech cleaner & protectant sprays they come out looking like brand new. I just cleaned the 10 year old set in my Mazda and they came out great.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I have the Huskys in my Ranger and have had Weathertechs in other cars. Both have great coverage but I’m sticking with Huskyliners from now on. The ribs in them seem to make the mat appear cleaner looking longer than the flatter Weathertechs, possibly because my foot doesn’t touch as much area on the ribbed surface. Both are easily cleaned though!

OP
OP
soccer26fan

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts, I think they all sound like they work well.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I have WeatherTech front and rear. They are plastic. The front ones are a deep tray style and hold any dirt or liquid and snap nicely into the factory buttons on the floor. The rear mat is okay but curves up on the corners a little giving an unfit look. The kids shoes catch on them sometimes and roll them up more and make it even worse and causes dirt to spill outside of the mat. It is also hard to remove the rear tray without spilling some of the dirt inside.

Clean up is a breeze though, just pull them out and shake off or rinse off with a garden hose.
Yeah I have WeatherTech in the back also. I like that it covers all of the back floor but like you the edges don't fit very snug and bend up. I think maybe I need to bend on it a bit more in the opposite direction and maybe heat them up with a hair dryer and try to get them to fit better.

Ranger1701

First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I have the Ford all weather rubber mats. I really like them. They catch all the nonsense and are easy to clean. The back set runs over the middle hump and has a nice Ranger logo on it. The front ones also say Ranger on them, which is a nice touch. The front driver side has clips that lock it in place. The front passenger slides up a little bit, which is frustrating.
Sponsored