First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
I realize it's an old thread, but how about the steering wheel radlo/dash/cruise controls and clock spring???
Hey I can get them for you. Is there something specific you are looking for? I took a quick look and there are a ton of diagrams for the clock spring and steering wheel.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RangerJeff

RangerJeff

First Name
TheJeffness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX
Here you go, Let me know if you need any more info. I'm not sure if there are any other associated connectors.
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 2.52.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 2.53.00 PM.png
Anyone know how to get the part number for the plug that connects to this? The 6 pin one

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Anyone know how to get the part number for the plug that connects to this? The 6 pin one
I've been looking for a connector and Ford no longer gives part numbers or wants to sell them for the newer vehicles. Unless you can match it a previously available connector good luck. My buddy works at the dealer and they'll stop selling the terminals and connectors in the future as there were too many come backs. They want the techs to just replace the whole harness now.

Plinky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
automotive technician
I've been looking for a connector and Ford no longer gives part numbers or wants to sell them for the newer vehicles. Unless you can match it a previously available connector good luck. My buddy works at the dealer and they'll stop selling the terminals and connectors in the future as there were too many come backs. They want the techs to just replace the whole harness now.
That's the wave of the future. GM does the same thing. GM got rid of their 8-day electronics hands-on training course years ago, then realized years (& many dollars) later that newer techs had no idea how to repair wiring connectors, crimp & solder replacement terminals, & the like. Can usually find connectors with up to about 16 pins & terminated leads if the connector isn't damaged & is serviceable. Most of it is being phased out & requires a harness replacement. Waiting on a LF door harness for a '16 Buick LaCrosse at the moment (a month out due to the pandemic). If terminals or terminated leads were available I would've had it done weeks ago.

Virtualdanno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Caluke, any change we could get the pinout for the side mirror connector? Looking for the correct pins to swap lariat side mirrors with XLT mirrors.

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
Caluke, any change we could get the pinout for the side mirror connector? Looking for the correct pins to swap lariat side mirrors with XLT mirrors.
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.46.38 PM.png

They only show one diagram for the mirror connector. Seems like the harness is the same across all of the trim levels. hope this helps

Virtualdanno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
They only show one diagram for the mirror connector. Seems like the harness is the same across all of the trim levels. hope this helps
Buddy, I'd buy you a good beer if you were local, thank you for this. So according to the ford parts site, there are 4 different wiring harnesses (or maybe, hopefully, just the pigtails) that go into the doors for trucks with different mirror options.

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/wire-assy-jumper-9343827-1#sectionId:95018846

We are just trying to figure out if it makes sense to just add the wires themselves to the existing harness or buy new harnesses (probably around $100 a pop) to get the lariat mirror functionality with the correct mirrors installed on an XLT.

ABKsDad

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Buddy, I'd buy you a good beer if you were local, thank you for this. So according to the ford parts site, there are 4 different wiring harnesses (or maybe, hopefully, just the pigtails) that go into the doors for trucks with different mirror options.

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/wire-assy-jumper-9343827-1#sectionId:95018846

We are just trying to figure out if it makes sense to just add the wires themselves to the existing harness or buy new harnesses (probably around $100 a pop) to get the lariat mirror functionality with the correct mirrors installed on an XLT.
What I am curious about is if the Lariat door harness with the extra leads would plug into the XLT main harness inside the cab such that we do not have to then splice into the turn signals, heat, puddle leads.

Virtualdanno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
What I am curious about is if the Lariat door harness with the extra leads would plug into the XLT main harness inside the cab such that we do not have to then splice into the turn signals, heat, puddle leads.
I am curious as well, though paying $100 a pop for 2 harnesses isn't something I relish doing either...

wickedZ1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Here you go, Let me know if you need any more info. I'm not sure if there are any other associated connectors.
Caluke, do you have the diagram for the harness inside for the camera?

wikolipr

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ranger FX4
@ScubaSteve The wiring diagrams do not give specific information on every trim level this is what it shows for Sync equipped vehicles.
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 11.00.43 AM.png
Anybody know if this information (Wiring Diagrams) are available online? I am used to BMW TIS and find it super useful for diagnosing or if you want to wire additional equipment such as lights.

jubilum

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford ranger raptor
Occupation
businessman
can i have them please?

Hey I can get them for you. Is there something specific you are looking for? I took a quick look and there are a ton of diagrams for the clock spring and steering wheel.

ha_vutrong

First Name
Ha Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Do you have a wiring dra
Do you have a wiring diagram camera in dvd Sir?

wickedZ1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Do you have a wiring dra

Do you have a wiring diagram camera in dvd Sir?
You looking to get the cam hooked up to different head unit? Heres what I found in wiring in a new head unit, Pin 14 positive, 15 negative, 33 is the shield that needs grounded on the harness.

ha_vutrong

First Name
Ha Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
You looking to get the cam hooked up to different head unit? Heres what I found in wiring in a new head unit, Pin 14 positive, 15 negative, 33 is the shield that needs grounded on the harness.
Screenshot_20200726_074239.jpg
Sponsored