Wiring Diagram??

ha_vutrong

First Name
Ha Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
You looking to get the cam hooked up to different head unit? Heres what I found in wiring in a new head unit, Pin 14 positive, 15 negative, 33 is the shield that needs grounded on the harness.
My Ranger Xls 2020 pin ?
Sponsored

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Hey I can get them for you. Is there something specific you are looking for? I took a quick look and there are a ton of diagrams for the clock spring and steering wheel.
Any chance you know or could fine where the parking aid sensors’ speaker is located?

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Any one by chance know where is the parking aid sensor’s speaker or buzzer?

thank you

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Any one by chance know where is the parking aid sensor’s speaker or buzzer?

thank you
Hi Alejandro,

The noise is generated by the Sync 3 system, just like the turn signals for example.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Guinness

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4 Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I have Sync with satellite radio but reception is spotty now that there's a camper over the roof antenna (no surprise). I'd like to install an aftermarket siriusXM antenna and connect it in to the factory harness. The diagram appears to show the satellite radio signal going to the harness via coax but does anyone know where that split off junction is (i.e. is it easily accessible to plug a new coax into)? Thanks!

booster75

First Name
terrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 mustang 1978 mustang 2020 ranger
Occupation
motor mechanic
Re: Rear view camera install , my 2020.75 XL Space Cab came without camera . because my closest Ford dealer is over 100 miles away i mail ordered camera kit JC3Z-19G490-D only to find out its not Plug and Play as advertised.
So , since i dont have a Dearler Diagnostic Tool [FDRS] i ask now for help from you guys , is there a way to activate the camera without going for a 3 hour drive to the dealer ?

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
I'd love a diagram of wiring/connectors under the hood that go to the A/C compressor and clutch. I installed an oil catch can, which required me to work blind on the driver's side of the engine, from the wheel well. I evidently knocked something loose or inadvertently disconnected something, and now the compressor clutch is not actuating. Relay and fuses are all good. Having a diagram would give me an idea of where I need to be looking and feeling around in the left side of the engine bay, since I can't really see up in there with my hands in the way.

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
I'd love a diagram of wiring/connectors under the hood that go to the A/C compressor and clutch. I installed an oil catch can, which required me to work blind on the driver's side of the engine, from the wheel well. I evidently knocked something loose or inadvertently disconnected something, and now the compressor clutch is not actuating. Relay and fuses are all good. Having a diagram would give me an idea of where I need to be looking and feeling around in the left side of the engine bay, since I can't really see up in there with my hands in the way.
EFFEB0F7-8917-4C7D-A577-76B8DD3E1387.jpeg

Not sure how much this will help but it the only diagram I see available.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
EFFEB0F7-8917-4C7D-A577-76B8DD3E1387.jpeg

Not sure how much this will help but it the only diagram I see available.
Thanks! That's a big help, I think. I don't understand everything, but I'm assuming since the compressor clutch isn't actuating, it would be the either the clutch field coil (don't know what that is) or the compressor control solenoid. I know the relay and all fuses are good. So, I'm looking for either a violet/white or a gray (or is GR green?) wire that I may have knocked loose. That's info that I didn't have before.

Before I go back in there, though.... I'm going to check the connection at the compressor to see if it's even getting power. If it is, it's coincidental with my mods and will be a compressor issue. If it's not getting power, then I possibly know what color wires I'm looking for in the area of the pcv hose.

You are the man!

rkeister

First Name
Richard Keister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Retired
Here you go, Let me know if you need any more info. I'm not sure if there are any other associated connectors.
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 2.52.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 2.53.00 PM.png
Are you able to help me with the pinout of the 4.3 inch upper screen connector? Apparently I need to tap into that connection to get the video from the backup camera. I’m installing an aftermarket stereo using a Maestro module and harness, but the harness listed does not pull off the video.

Chillilicker

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wildtrak Ranger
Occupation
Tafe Teacher
Hey guys I have a 2018 PX2 and could do with some help on the terminal assignment for an electric roller shutter......cannot find any wiring diagrams to show which wires are open, close, live etc etc.....any help is good!

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2.7L Mid Package 4.27
I will take a look in a few minutes and post up what they have.
Hi Lucas,

I'm trying to find a short to ground on the driver side front turn indicator (the blinker). Would you happen to have diagrams showing the wiring and pin locations for that circuit?

My BCM turned off my front driver blinker due to the short to ground and I tried clearing the code but the BCM again turns it off-so I'm thinking it must be a real short to ground.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored