Wiring Diagram??

RangerJeff

First Name
TheJeffness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX
Has anyone gotten ahold of a wiring diagram yet? Specifically looking for the wires and pins for the tailgate harness, and the rear view camera.
Sponsored

Cerwin D. Vega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 4x4
I am looking for the heated seat connectors so that I can disconnect or terminate the circuit for the bottom element and leave the back element circuit intact and working. Please help if you can. Thank you.

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
I am looking for the heated seat connectors so that I can disconnect or terminate the circuit for the bottom element and leave the back element circuit intact and working. Please help if you can. Thank you.
I will take a look in a few minutes and post up what they have.

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
Looks like the seat bottom and backrest heaters are daisy chained together, going to require cutting and adding a wire to disable the seat bottom heater.
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 6.21.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 6.22.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 6.27.10 PM.png

Cerwin D. Vega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 4x4
Thank you so much! I am going to have to give this some serious thought.

WhiteLightning19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
@Caluke Could you happen to get some information on the Cargo Light Circuit? Looking for a place down in the kick panel to grab a + signal for some bed lights and would like them to be on that circuit/switch.

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
@WhiteLightning19 This is what I found for you:
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 9.58.58 AM.png

Looks like the yellow and green run from the cargo lamp all the way back to the BCM.
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.06.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.07.34 AM.png

They call connector C474 a cargo box power point, not sure if it is open or being used but might be worth a look. Good luck.

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX, 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
@Caluke You seem to be the go t ok guy for wiring diagrams and such! Any idea if the base XLT with the 4" sync system has a satellite radio antenna I can hook my aftermarket unit to? The truck doesnt come equipped with XM, but I figure the antenna units are probably the same across the board.

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
@ScubaSteve sounds like you would like to know if the OEM 4” xlt radio/sync system has a satellite antenna for Sirius XM radio? Or are you looking for GPS also? What head unit did you install? It may require an adapter. Thanks.

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX, 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
@ScubaSteve sounds like you would like to know if the OEM 4” xlt radio/sync system has a satellite antenna for Sirius XM radio? Or are you looking for GPS also? What head unit did you install? It may require an adapter. Thanks.
Yes, exactly, looking to see if there is a satellite radio antenna installed even though my factory radio doesnt have an xm/sirius option. I installed a commander touch aftermarket radio that came with the standard mag mount xm antenna, but if I can tie into the factory antenna, I'd much rather so that. Thanks again!

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
@ScubaSteve The wiring diagrams do not give specific information on every trim level this is what it shows for Sync equipped vehicles.
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 11.00.43 AM.png

Portmod7

First Name
Porter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I realize it's an old thread, but how about the steering wheel radlo/dash/cruise controls and clock spring???
Sponsored