Who is planning less mod’s on their Ranger?

RudiProtrudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Oh, and if you feel like listening to a moderate anti establishment news source, I’ve been listening to Breaking Points with Krystal and Saegar on Spotify. So far it seems to be good for me. I stopped watching CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc. years ago.

Peace ✌?
Do you know of anything similar on shortwave?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Strobes

Strobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, one other mod I’m delaying is a getting 6 trigger. I was gonna route my drl’s from my AlphaRex Luxx’s to them, reroute my lightbar, add lights for my Smartcap, add the backlights for my DD SS3 fog’s add ditchlights and add some lights for the back while camping. Lol… so yeah, that’s a few additional mods I’m holding off on for now. So I won’t be catching up with @Msfitoy this year. ?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Oh, one other mod I’m delaying is a getting 6 trigger. I was gonna route my drl’s from my AlphaRex Luxx’s to them, reroute my lightbar, add lights for my Smartcap, add the backlights for my DD SS3 fog’s add ditchlights and add some lights for the back while camping. Lol… so yeah, that’s a few additional mods I’m holding off on for now. So I won’t be catching up with @Msfitoy this year. ?
Or this decade.
He's got a significant head start on us all, I'd say ;)

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
If I can come up with extra cash I will do the clearview mirrors. however we have 5 camping trips booked and paid for and we are using the ranger to tow to all of them. 2 in may, 1 in june, 2 in July, and probably 1 in august and sept.

now of those all but 1 in july are within 30 miles of home. just long weekend getaways.

The july trip I gotta haul the Trailer up into the NH White Mountains. That ought to be lots of fun.

OP
OP
Strobes

Strobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
After finally get to drive mine around for a few weeks, a few mods I had planned to do I will no longer be doing as I don't feel I will need them :)
Hope you’re enjoying.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Well I have a bunch of mods that I have not installed yet but have them all at home paid for. I will hopefully not need anything else this year. Unleashed Tune, Front Ford Skid Plate, Front Blue Tow Hooks, Ford Perimeter Alarm System, Leather Hand Brake Boot. I have probably forgot some but have been too busy with work and family to get any of that done. Plus it's been raining almost non stop the last two months. LOL.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I will hopefully not need anything else this year.
Said just about every member here. lol Don't worry Mark, we'll all find something else for you to buy. ?

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
This high quality capable and functional Lariat Tremor Ranger was not built to have a bunch of nonsense bolted on, or to be decorated like a Christmas tree. BD squadron pro lights in the bumper, a bed mat, and bed power is all it needed.

NO MOD GLAMOUR HOBBY HERE

Does this make my truck look fat? HAHAHA

Last edited:
OP
OP
Strobes

Strobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
This high quality capable and functional Lariat Tremor Ranger wss not built to have a bunch of nonsense bolted on, or to be decorated like a Christmas tree. BD squafron pro lights in the bumper, a bed mat, and bed power is all it needed.

NO MOD GLAMOUR HOBBY HERE

Does this make my truck look fat? HAHAHA
Does this make my truck look fat?! Haha…. Love it. Though I enjoy the hobby aspect of it, that was a great line!
Sponsored