First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Toolmaker
Is there a spreadsheet somewhere on the dealer ships and what discounts they give on ordering a new vehicle? Thanks!
Sponsored

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Sales
Is there a spreadsheet somewhere on the dealer ships and what discounts they give on ordering a new vehicle? Thanks!
If you are ordering a new 2024 Ranger... Just make sure you pay cash for it all...
Otherwise, you could be hit with $10-12k Adjusted Market... PDI... charge... Or whatever the dealer wants to call it...
Like all those people who put a deposit down on the new Ford Maverick and after a year later delivery... We're told they owed $12k more... Can you believe it!
Capitalism...America... What s country.

OP
OP

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Toolmaker
If you are ordering a new 2024 Ranger... Just make sure you pay cash for it all...
Otherwise, you could be hit with $10-12k Adjusted Market... PDI... charge... Or whatever the dealer wants to call it...
Like all those people who put a deposit down on the new Ford Maverick and after a year later delivery... We're told they owed $12k more... Can you believe it!
Capitalism...America... What s country.
Ordering a 2023. I usually pay about 6000+ below sticker, fully loaded ones you can get closer to 7 & 8k off sticker. When you order it you have to get a price guarantee in writing. Many dealers do that. I have done that three times now.

Last edited:

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Ordering a 2023. I usually pay about 6000+ below sticker, fully loaded ones you can get closer to 7 & 8k off sticker. When you order it you have to get a price guarantee in writing. Many dealers do that. I have done that three times now.
If you get that again... I might need to know your dealership if I decide to order a 2024 or 2025..

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
If you get that again... I might need to know your dealership if I decide to order a 2024 or 2025..
10-4. Order me one, I'll pay you back 2G, I'll keep 4G.

Reactions: EJH

OP
OP

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Toolmaker
Granger Ford in Iowa does 3% below invoice which is about 5k below sticker. Been there-done that with Granger and I would definitely recommend them.

OP
OP

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Toolmaker
10-4. Order me one, I'll pay you back 2G, I'll keep 4G.
Order from Granger Motors in Iowa. They will take care of you. I will not put your $1000 down and then you change your mind and I lose $1000 then. No thanks.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Order from Granger Motors in Iowa. They will take care of you. I will not put your $1000 down and then you change your mind and I lose $1000 then. No thanks.
devil grin.jpeg

Philvarah

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Granger Ford in Iowa does 3% below invoice which is about 5k below sticker. Been there-done that with Granger and I would definitely recommend them.
But in today's market... Non ordered spec truck..
Dealers are charging $1000-4000 over MSRP on Rangers... $$10-20k on Mavericks... $20K on Lightnings and E Mustang....

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Was the push button start the kicker?

OP
OP

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Toolmaker
But in today's market... Non ordered spec truck..
Dealers are charging $1000-4000 over MSRP on Rangers... $$10-20k on Mavericks... $20K on Lightnings and E Mustang....
We are also into jeeps…. Most jeeps are marked up between seven to $10,000 and they sell them all day long to suckers. The Rangers, I looked at at the different dealers about eight months ago, were marked up five grand but they were willing to split the difference with me. Ha ha ha ha ha.. We have purchased two Fords from Granger Ford in Iowa this year and we live in Los Angeles California. Our two Jeeps come from Peterson Dodge & Jeep in Nampa, Idaho……. Also 5-7k below sticker. On the Jeep websites there are spreadsheets with about 12 jeep dealers across the US that have the same deal. I was hoping this ranger site also had a spreadsheet of all the dealers that give discounts on Ford’s..

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Partially……Also Power Mirrors, Seats and so on.
I know you said the truck you bought was the only one you could find. But reading your PBS thread, I couldn't help thinking "dude should've held out for a Lariat."

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I got my Ranger well under MSRP at Brandon Ford in the Tampa Bay area. They're the highest volume F150 dealer in the country for a reason. Great service, in and out in about an hour.

OP
OP

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Toolmaker
I know you said the truck you bought was the only one you could find. But reading your PBS thread, I couldn't help thinking "dude should've held out for a Lariat."
You are kind of wrong….. or I did not communicate it correctly. Almost 8 months ago we went to the dealer just to look at one before ordering it from Granger in Iowa. We picked her up two weeks ago yesterday from Granger.
Sponsored