Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCrew 4x2 XL
Occupation
Retired police officer
My 2019 Ranger has a factory installed leveling kit that is either 2" or 2.5"...
What is this "factory-installed leveling kit"? I've never seen such an option listed in the online configurator or on a Monroney window sticker.

My Ranger also came with 285/17R/117T...
That's not a tire size, and Ford doesn't install any 285 tires on these. Show us the tire sticker in your driver's door jamb...
Sponsored

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
What is this "factory-installed leveling kit"? I've never seen such an option listed in the online configurator or on a Monroney window sticker.

That's not a tire size, and Ford doesn't install any 285 tires on these. Show us the tire sticker in your driver's door jamb...
Dont be obtuse. The Ford dealer installed these items prior to putting it out for sale on the lot.

This thread is over one year old and not paying attention I put factory instead of dealer but I think you already knew that so I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

The tire is 285/70/17 the 117T is load rating again a mistype.

Sheepdog

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCrew 4x2 XL
Occupation
Retired police officer
Dont be obtuse. The Ford dealer installed these items prior to putting it out for sale on the lot.

This thread is over one year old and not paying attention I put factory instead of dealer but I think you already knew that so I'm not exactly sure what your point is.
Then just be honest...

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Then just be honest...
Yes i lied in an elaborate attempt to confuse a random person on the internet a year later.

Case closed great job detective.