What kinda setup do I have here?

Help

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Got a used 2019 XLT. Not sure about what's all underneath. It's 4wd, unsure which package though.

285-70-17s, no rub I believe, front and rear suspension is Eibach. Tires stick out a bit. So., it looks lifted obviously, and I thought the Ranger had a leaf spring rear - but looking under showed some shocks.

Would really appreciate it if someone could spell out what I have, haha. Thanks

Rear.jpg

Front2.jpg

Front.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-131723_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
A picture of the front end will help us determine if it’s an FX4 or a regular 4x4.

Yep, looks like Eibachs all around, you also have rear leafs - appear to be stock - FYI - Rangers have leaf springs and shocks in the rear.

Look for aftermarket, modified, or removed crash bars (anti-intrusion beams) in front of and/or behind your front tires. Factory crash bars will look like square tubes sticking out at you by the bottom of the wheel wells. Aftermarket bars are more detailed. Yours are likely removed or cut off to accommodate that wheel and tire combo.

Levelling front struts are longer than factory to lift the front end and level your truck by removing it’s nose-down rake. Factory control arms are intact, so likely a modest levelling height 2” or more - I’m not that familiar with Eibach’s options but someone on here will know what added height those are providing.

As with my truck, nothing fancy under there but a nice upgrade that improves the Ranger’s riding characteristics, adds a bit more off-road performance, and levels your truck.

Nice score!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Help

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Thanks Duke, I always wanted a tricked out 4x4 and this was there and I felt like it wouldn't be for much longer, especially since I don't have to go to the trouble of installing all of it lol. I updated the OP with another pic.

Dakooter the wheels are gear Manifolds I believe.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Duke, I always wanted a tricked out 4x4 and this was there and I felt like it wouldn't be for much longer, especially since I don't have to go to the trouble of installing all of it lol. I updated the OP with another pic.

Dakooter the wheels are gear Manifolds I believe.
Standard 4x4 by the looks of that skirt. There’s a way to delete/modify that air dam.

I posted about it and others have done it as well. Check it out here:

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/air-dam-delete-mod-your-old-air-dam-to-fill-the-gap.8970/

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Looks to me like the 3" Eibach lift in front. Eibach struts an matching springs. You have some large tires for just a leveled ranger. Those wheels move some of the width out to make room for those tires. You pretty much have the max lift an tire size you can run without getting crazy with the mods. Nice looking truck and nice combo of parts IMO.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
You might want to look for the crash bars in the front fender. Some people remove them (giving select people in here a fit) to gain clearance for bigger tires an some get more compact aftermarket ones that allow bigger tires. Some manage to squeeze them in with the stock bars in place. Just do a search on them an figure out what you have an what you want.

onobeka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford ranger 2.2 European model
At least 2.5” lift in the front, probably 3” judging by the UCA and CV angles. How many miles? Rims are definitely not stock.

If it’s low mileage make sure the bolts are tight. If mileage is bigger, make sure to check the CV boots for wear.
Otherwise, good looking truck!

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Standard 4x4, not FX4. Missing the skid plates underneath for FX4.

OP
OP

Help

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
At least 2.5” lift in the front, probably 3” judging by the UCA and CV angles. How many miles? Rims are definitely not stock.

If it’s low mileage make sure the bolts are tight. If mileage is bigger, make sure to check the CV boots for wear.
Otherwise, good looking truck!
Thanks, has about 20k. I'll check those for sure.
Sponsored