What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Paul, Your parking is so bad you had to buy a helmet to drive your Ranger? Ok, I can believe it. ? ?
I wear it in the Ranger in case of a parking altercation! :crazy: o_O ?

Last edited:

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
IMG_20220627_155919.jpg

It's from Father's Day gifts, Foam cannon and graphene detailer. Let's see how this goes. The cannon has good reviews on Amazon I just need to learn how to use these things properly lol and the graphene isn't 303 so I wonder if @AzScorpion gets a cut off this sale???

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
IMG_20220627_155919.jpg

It's from Father's Day gifts, Foam cannon and graphene detailer. Let's see how this goes. The cannon has good reviews on Amazon I just need to learn how to use these things properly lol and the graphene isn't 303 so I wonder if @AzScorpion gets a cut off this sale???
Same one I use with the chemical guys bubble gum foam. Truck smells like Boozaka bubble gum ever time I wash it bringing back childhood memories ?.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
IMG_20220627_155919.jpg

You really need to start paying more attention on here Jim. Send it all back and I'll hook you up with the good stuff. ?

The foam cannons are easy to use. Put the foam soap in the bottle and fill the rest with water. I use distilled water so there's no contaminants in there. Soap the whole truck down, let sit for a couple minutes as the foam with grab the dirt and drop it down. Then I wash it with a microbe mitt, rinse and dry.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Same one I use with the chemical guys bubble gum foam. Truck smells like Boozaka bubble gum ever time I wash it bringing back childhood memories ?.
I use the melon scent. Every time I wash my truck I'm hungry afterward. ?

MJL88

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
7A71D643-F608-4676-B480-9EDCDD971710.jpeg

These were waiting for me when I got home today. I got the rears installed but it’s going to be about a week before I have the time for the fronts. It’s gonna be a tough wait. ?

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
You really need to start paying more attention on here Jim. Send it all back and I'll hook you up with the good stuff. ?

The foam cannons are easy to use. Put the foam soap in the bottle and fill the rest with water. I use distilled water so there's no contaminants in there. Soap the whole truck down, let sit for a couple minutes as the foam with grab the dirt and drop it down. Then I wash it with a microbe mitt, rinse and dry.
It's a lot of work trying to keep up with the shine on your truck Dave. I don't have a shady spot on my driveway from about 10 am until bedtime. Makes it tough to do it all before the soap dries. I do think the ceramic wax from last year helped it dry off with the microfiber towels better than other waxes I've used over the years.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
This forum has been the ruin of me.

Financially, physically, and now emotionally.

Okay, far too many great ideas for things I needed to get - from side steps to bezels to floor liners for the financial ruin, then the damper for my physical destruction (not that I was doing anything good for myself physically anyway), and now ... I'm turning into a real fancy pants kind of guy. I used to be okay with God washing my car (I may have washed my Scion 4 times in 16 years, I did vacuum it but never much for the exterior).

But this forum has now fully and completely beaten me down and this is what I got today:

washer.jpg

And I got it straight from Greenworks with a Father's Day savings of $100! Normally $399 but just $299. Still makes me bitter though, a pressure washer?

What's next? A foam cannon? Oh, what have I become!

Note: to be fair, I did rationalize that I needed this to prep the driveway for my summer asphalt repair project. =p

PS - What foam cannon do you recommend? I'm not asking for me, it's for a friend! =D

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
bubble gum foam?!?

I better get some high heels and a pretty sweater when I wash my truck ... *rolls eyes*

Last edited: