What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
This forum has been the ruin of me.

Financially, physically, and now emotionally.

Okay, far too many great ideas for things I needed to get - from side steps to bezels to floor liners for the financial ruin, then the damper for my physical destruction (not that I was doing anything good for myself physically anyway), and now ... I'm turning into a real fancy pants kind of guy. I used to be okay with God washing my car (I may have washed my Scion 4 times in 16 years, I did vacuum it but never much for the exterior).

But this forum has now fully and completely beaten me down and this is what I got today:

washer.jpg

And I got it straight from Greenworks with a Father's Day savings of $100! Normally $399 but just $299. Still makes me bitter though, a pressure washer?

What's next? A foam cannon? Oh, what have I become!

Note: to be fair, I did rationalize that I needed this to prep the driveway for my summer asphalt repair project. =p

PS - What foam cannon do you recommend? I'm not asking for me, it's for a friend! =D
I squirt mine with the hose :like:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Got my raised black letters for the tailgate. 3M tape on the back. cleaned up the tailgate and got 'em placed a little while ago.
IMG_0491.JPG
That looks really nice. I'm so on the fence about this. I do love the look and I also like the subtlety of no color, ugh, I'm so wishy washy on this (I didn't use to be wishy washy, I blame @AzScorpion and his mind-bending damper-persuasion powers!).

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I squirt mine with the hose :like:
Do you use the built-in soap tank? And then the soap nozzle? Ugh, I know nothing about this kind of thing ...

Thanks! =)

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
That looks really nice. I'm so on the fence about this. I do love the look and I also like the subtlety of no color, ugh, I'm so wishy washy on this (I didn't use to be wishy washy, I blame @AzScorpion and his mind-bending damper-persuasion powers!).
Thanks! I was debating it also then jus went ahead and ordered 'em. Glad I did......makes that tailgate look better! I hate stickers of any kind but like these on there!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Thanks! I was debating it also then jus went ahead and ordered 'em. Glad I did......makes that tailgate look better! I hate stickers of any kind but like these on there!
It looks really custom and, of course, makes it easier for others to see what truck it is. I'm pretty proud to have a Ranger, so I'll probably get letters too. Now to decide what to use on Race Red!

Thanks Brian! =)

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
It looks really custom and, of course, makes it easier for others to see what truck it is. I'm pretty proud to have a Ranger, so I'll probably get letters too. Now to decide what to use on Race Red!

Thanks Brian! =)
You're welcome, D! Black would look good on that Red!

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Do you use the built-in soap tank? And then the soap nozzle? Ugh, I know nothing about this kind of thing ...

Thanks! =)
I don't use the soap tank. If I want soap, I use a soap cannon.

Superspirit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ranger
The BIG question is what t-harness do I need for my 22 XLT. I have the older one for 19 back and the newer one for the late f150's so hopefully I'm covered. If anyone knows PLEASE chime in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Rick V.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Scab,63 Fairlane, 22 Scab XLT FX4 302a
Occupation
Fleet bodyman
This forum has been the ruin of me.

Financially, physically, and now emotionally.

Okay, far too many great ideas for things I needed to get - from side steps to bezels to floor liners for the financial ruin, then the damper for my physical destruction (not that I was doing anything good for myself physically anyway), and now ... I'm turning into a real fancy pants kind of guy. I used to be okay with God washing my car (I may have washed my Scion 4 times in 16 years, I did vacuum it but never much for the exterior).

But this forum has now fully and completely beaten me down and this is what I got today:

washer.jpg

And I got it straight from Greenworks with a Father's Day savings of $100! Normally $399 but just $299. Still makes me bitter though, a pressure washer?

What's next? A foam cannon? Oh, what have I become!

Note: to be fair, I did rationalize that I needed this to prep the driveway for my summer asphalt repair project. =p

PS - What foam cannon do you recommend? I'm not asking for me, it's for a friend! =D
David, That’s what I’ve mentioned before, we need a Ranger anonymous thread or a resident Dr.Phil. My wife is questioning all the packages from Amazon. I can’t keep telling her that they are hers anymore. I think we need to take a vote if ranger5g should have a credit union with low cost loans.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
David, That’s what I’ve mentioned before, we need a Ranger anonymous thread or a resident Dr.Phil. My wife is questioning all the packages from Amazon. I can’t keep telling her that they are hers anymore. I think we need to take a vote if ranger5g should have a credit union with low cost loans.
That's an awesome idea Rick!

We also need some kind of shared warehouse where we can have our packages shipped and stored until we have "that appointment" we have to go to.

You're brilliant Rick! Now this is an idea I can get behind! =)

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I ran the 91-93 performance tune for about a year. Then I switched to the 91-93 soft shift tune which I like a little better. The shifts are a lot smoother in the lower gears for driving around town.
Have you tried the soft shift tow tune? I wonder if that would give better mpg.