Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Whats my truck doing down there :LOL:
Guess we're twins! :like: Funny thing is, I have seen several Rangers on my trip & they have all been different colors. Not one repeat. And did not see a Saber at all (besides mine of course;)).

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Guess we're twins! :like: Funny thing is, I have seen several Rangers on my trip & they have all been different colors. Not one repeat. And did not see a Saber at all (besides mine of course;)).
It seems just about everyday I see one in the wild but not another saber. Must be from the ice age :LOL: Have a safe and prosperous trip.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Our 2 week vacation at the Delaware beaches is over. The only (new) Rangers I saw were SuperCabs (2)! Took in a winery, and went looking for German submarines lurking off the coast at this WWII observation tower...didn't see any subs, and that's as far in the sand as I got. I don't see any use for the terrain management system, don't really want to go off-roading, so that was one of the options I truly did not want on my truck when I spec'd it out...sorry... Average MPG was only 20 point something :crying: My '16 Mustang Ecoboost with basically the same engine easily got over 35 MPG on the same trip. I realize it's over 2 tons, with 4X4 running gear, but still...

20200912_181002s.jpg

20200919_102203s.jpg

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Our 2 week vacation at the Delaware beaches is over. The only (new) Rangers I saw were SuperCabs (2)! Took in a winery, and went looking for German submarines lurking off the coast at this WWII observation tower...didn't see any subs, and that's as far in the sand as I got. I don't see any use for the terrain management system, don't really want to go off-roading, so that was one of the options I truly did not want on my truck when I spec'd it out...sorry... Average MPG was only 20 point something :crying: My '16 Mustang Ecoboost with basically the same engine easily got over 35 MPG on the same trip. I realize it's over 2 tons, with 4X4 running gear, but still...

20200912_181002s.jpg

20200919_102203s.jpg
Great shot Trevor,I live 20 minutes from there. Bret

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
How’s the front runner water tank treating you? I think I saw you got it just recently?
It’s worked exactly how I hoped it would. I connect a 4’ marine hose to the spout and fill up my collapsible bucket for whatever my water needs are, i.e, coffee, drinking water, water for the dogs, cooking, etc. I just keep the bucket filled at all times. It’s been a great addition. Obviously below freezing temps will be a challenge for water storage on the roof rack, but I’ll just carry water inside the truck.
Sponsored