Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Kristina

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kristina
Joined
Aug 6, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
681
Reaction score
5,127
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
No! No! No! Don't feel that way, please. It is totally an inside joke. It is great to have people from all over the world contributing to the forum. ?
I’m totally fine. That Vector’s stuff still sounds cool… ?

And as I am in this thread already, I have something else to say.
I parked crooked today. Between the lines but still crooked. Not much but still crooked. Concentrated only to the wall.
And I didn’t care about those lines at all.
I still have so much work to do with my wall parking ?


A8A81EA4-24E9-4947-ADA5-8A48284F0CEB.jpeg
Sponsored

 

Kristina

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kristina
Joined
Aug 6, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
681
Reaction score
5,127
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Jealous. Didn't know this was a thing until living in the UK for a few months. Cool feature. Lucky you !! ?
I guess I am :)
They are trucks not luxury cars, some manual work is normal.
At least no leaving from cab for 4WD and diff lock :)
 

Hickesy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
May 14, 2021
Threads
44
Messages
660
Reaction score
2,406
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Not sure if I’m not stuck to language barrier here but if I got it right there is a solution to set the height of lights. I got flashed by every fifth driver until I realized this Ranger is not so automatic as I thought. Rookie mistake by me.
2E6AB7CF-4679-4ADC-BFE8-358FEBB1B59C.jpeg
1B3D11BB-7A38-4FA8-ACF4-86C1E1295D32.jpeg

Edit: Forgot half info :D Push the knob and then turn it to set lights height. Then push it back in.
Very cool, jealous
 


Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Not sure if I’m not stuck to language barrier here but if I got it right there is a solution to set the height of lights. I got flashed by every fifth driver until I realized this Ranger is not so automatic as I thought. Rookie mistake by me.
2E6AB7CF-4679-4ADC-BFE8-358FEBB1B59C.jpeg
1B3D11BB-7A38-4FA8-ACF4-86C1E1295D32.jpeg

Edit: Forgot half info :D Push the knob and then turn it to set lights height. Then push it back in.
Nice! Don’t believe we have that.
 

ControlNode

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
17
Messages
1,739
Reaction score
3,766
Location
Eastern NC
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Went and picked up new canopies that came from Canada for the SCCA Solo trailer. Made me wish I had a SuperCab, bed was just 3-4" too short to put them in and close the tonneau cover. So lifted them up, closed the tailgate, set the back of the canopies down on the tailgate and drive home with the tonneau propped open behind the rear window. Race is next weekend so the prep starts this weekend and through the week.
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I’m totally fine. That Vector’s stuff still sounds cool… ?

And as I am in this thread already, I have something else to say.
I parked crooked today. Between the lines but still crooked. Not much but still crooked. Concentrated only to the wall.
And I didn’t care about those lines at all.
I still have so much work to do with my wall parking ?


A8A81EA4-24E9-4947-ADA5-8A48284F0CEB.jpeg
hold up is that snow piled up in the back ground?? holy smokes thats a lotta snow!
 

Kristina

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kristina
Joined
Aug 6, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
681
Reaction score
5,127
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
we just jealous you got the best buttons on r5g. :cool:
I don’t have terrain options, only 2H, 4H and 4L. Wasn’t available.
I am not even sure I would want these options on my truck.
 

Kristina

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kristina
Joined
Aug 6, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
681
Reaction score
5,127
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
hold up is that snow piled up in the back ground?? holy smokes thats a lotta snow!
Yes, snow. This cute mountain there was a little higher. Most of snow has melted during last week.
 
 








Top