What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Now I wish I had an adjustable Squid Launcher. ;)
I had to look it up. ?
Found this:
The Squid Launcher is the second known weapon invented by Vector. It has the ability to shoot a squid several yards. It also has the ability to create a squid out of nowhere when pumped. It is possible to tie a rope or cable to the squid and use it like a grappling hook.

If it’s correct I want it too!
Sponsored

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
I had to look it up. ?
Found this:
The Squid Launcher is the second known weapon invented by Vector. It has the ability to shoot a squid several yards. It also has the ability to create a squid out of nowhere when pumped. It is possible to tie a rope or cable to the squid and use it like a grappling hook.

If it’s correct I want it too!
Just for translation purposes, the icon for the headlight with the lines coming out of it looks a little like a squid, which is why on the US models, the icon for the bed light is nicknamed a "squid launcher" for humorous purposes. ;)

4662.jpg

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We also lack the rear fog lights.
I noticed.
One day I’ll find someone to make a video call and I’ll find every little detail which are not same. After that I probably can take a word only in very general threads:D

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just for translation purposes, the icon for the headlight with the lines coming out of it looks a little like a squid, which is why on the US models, the icon for the bed light is nicknamed a "squid launcher" for humorous purposes. ;)
I feel like a dumb tourist myself now here ??

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Had two loan payments left so thought, fuck it, and paid the whole thing off. Hoping it'll feel like I've had a pay rise when I get next month's salary. Anyway, I didn't realize you get sent an official title saying you own it? I thought I owned it already. Turns out the bank did!

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No! No! No! Don't feel that way, please. It is totally an inside joke. It is great to have people from all over the world contributing to the forum. ?
I’m totally fine. That Vector’s stuff still sounds cool… ?

And as I am in this thread already, I have something else to say.
I parked crooked today. Between the lines but still crooked. Not much but still crooked. Concentrated only to the wall.
And I didn’t care about those lines at all.
I still have so much work to do with my wall parking ?

A8A81EA4-24E9-4947-ADA5-8A48284F0CEB.jpeg

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Not sure if I’m not stuck to language barrier here but if I got it right there is a solution to set the height of lights. I got flashed by every fifth driver until I realized this Ranger is not so automatic as I thought. Rookie mistake by me.
2E6AB7CF-4679-4ADC-BFE8-358FEBB1B59C.jpeg
1B3D11BB-7A38-4FA8-ACF4-86C1E1295D32.jpeg

Edit: Forgot half info :D Push the knob and then turn it to set lights height. Then push it back in.
Jealous. Didn't know this was a thing until living in the UK for a few months. Cool feature. Lucky you !! ?

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jealous. Didn't know this was a thing until living in the UK for a few months. Cool feature. Lucky you !! ?
I guess I am :)
They are trucks not luxury cars, some manual work is normal.
At least no leaving from cab for 4WD and diff lock :)

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Not sure if I’m not stuck to language barrier here but if I got it right there is a solution to set the height of lights. I got flashed by every fifth driver until I realized this Ranger is not so automatic as I thought. Rookie mistake by me.

Edit: Forgot half info :D Push the knob and then turn it to set lights height. Then push it back in.
Very cool, jealous

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Nice! Don’t believe we have that.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Went and picked up new canopies that came from Canada for the SCCA Solo trailer. Made me wish I had a SuperCab, bed was just 3-4" too short to put them in and close the tonneau cover. So lifted them up, closed the tailgate, set the back of the canopies down on the tailgate and drive home with the tonneau propped open behind the rear window. Race is next weekend so the prep starts this weekend and through the week.
Sponsored