Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Cabose-1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eli
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
7,659
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT, 4x2, Advance Tow, E-Locker
Occupation
Student
Did not bro my truck. Wtf dude! All that lifting your heavy duty diesel just to make it an incompetent truck! Whats with the sway bar?! For off roading. Dude. And those tires? Whats the lowest psi? 30.

20230204_101955.jpg


20230204_102055.webp
Sponsored

 

Cabose-1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eli
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
7,659
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT, 4x2, Advance Tow, E-Locker
Occupation
Student
On the plus side. I did some off roading. And sometimes you just need a 4x4. Could not make it up the hill. The break over angle probably would have had me high centered anyway. And my departure angle was just 1/16 of an inch above the ground. That flat spot was done by the tire, not the bumper, when i turned to go up the rear end slid making the truck face up and down. Stock tires stock truck. The tailgate strut assist gave me more horsepower but no grip with stock tires. And the skid plates hit something. See, i was right in making my hillbilly armor on the bottom. Cost me ten bucks and one hour of time. Thank you old stove

2022 xlt fx2

20230204_140335.jpg


20230204_140544.jpg


20230204_140604.jpg


20230204_140606.jpg


20230204_141711.webp
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Yesterday I went with a work buddy and explored the J. W. Corbett WMA in Loxahatchee, FL. It took about an hour to get there, we drove around for about 3 hrs and had lunch, and then it was an hour back. Not a bad way to spend the morning. When I got back to the house, I pressure washed the truck and tidied up the inside. I have to say, having floor liner style floor mats is the best! I pulled them out of the truck, dumped them out, and hosed them off, and there was very little sand and dirt in the truck after that to be vacuumed out.
202302040021.jpg

2023-02-04 09.39.52.jpg

2023-02-04 09.42.09.jpg

2023-02-04 10.19.51.jpg

2023-02-04 09.40.57.jpg

2023-02-04 09.54.19.jpg

2023-02-04 11.26.03.jpg

2023-02-04 11.27.21-1.jpg

2023-02-04 14.38.10.jpg

2023-02-04 14.39.55.jpg
 


AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

BS67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
16,219
Location
Nebraska
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
You're home early. Shouldn't you still be there in the confession booth? :oops::confused:
Service was just about to start! Drove 'er home! Confession booth???.......we're Pentecostal! LOL No confession booth.....just rockin' in the aisles! LOL
 

P. A. Schilke

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Threads
149
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
37,224
Location
GV Arizona
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1
Since you wore both, I’m giving you the nickname we had for a college buddy back in the day - calculator case on right hip, slide rule on the left.

Called him “Quick Draw”. :D

I wonder if @P. A. Schilke ever sported that look - it was popular with Engineers. ?

And, yep, that’s a sweet lookin’ SuperCab!
Hi Duke,

Sigh...Yes...I wore my Picket Sliderule on my belt...No calculator though...the HP 25 was $400 and I had few shekels to my name. Then I got to Ford after a couple paychecks, I bought a Novus Add, Subtract, multiply, and divide for about $99.... Wore that on my belt for the first year as an FCG,
Ford College Graduate.

Best,
Phil
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Did you get Oysters ?
We got oysters at a seafood store in Panama City Beach, along with steamed shrimp, & had our usual tailgate picnic. They have paused harvesting in Apalachicola for, I think, 5 years. Not sure how long it’s been. I’ll sure be glad when they start back!
Sponsored

 
 








Top