Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
It is way to nice to be volunteering Soupie for all the neighbors to use. I see this in Davids future. ?

Dump Trailer.jpg
Kate highly approves of this trailer! =)
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Abbs and I did some off road in the woods and the Red River sandy spots for a while today. Lot of fun but those hard to spot clay areas got a bit scary. thought I found a big foot track until i noticed a few yards back was a spot where it went from boots tracks to foot print lol.
1666405882828.webp
1666405799156.webp
 

Rigwright

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Threads
3
Messages
185
Reaction score
1,324
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Union Millwright (Retired)
I grew up in Arkport. Been to Letchworth many times. Grand canyon of the east.
We had been in Hammondsport on Keuka Lake and went right past there on the way to the Parade Grounds at Letchworth State Park. That whole Finger Lakes region is beautiful.
20221015_171008.jpg
 


Synfulz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Threads
112
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
7,855
Location
Philippines
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
1
We had been in Hammondsport on Keuka Lake and went right past there on the way to the Parade Grounds at Letchworth State Park. That whole Finger Lakes region is beautiful.
20221015_171008.jpg
The story of the Finger Lakes is that after the earth was created God left his handprint here.
 

Jbrubakerjr

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
971
Reaction score
2,199
Location
Woodstock, GA
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Yesterday and today - drive to (yesterday) and then from (today) Church of God Legacy retreat center in Homer GA for the annual Real Men’s retreat weekend. Amazing time of worship, Word, fellowship and fun with more than 300 like-minded men. Dr. Dave Martin, Grammy award winner Jason Crabb, Brian Porzio and THE Nicky Cruz shared. Inspired and challenges us all to consider the legacy we were building and sowing for our children, grandchildren, community and nation.

Amazing facility.
38E48AC3-7BB9-4813-B1E0-F1BE8BB6C65C.jpeg
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
How blessed can one person's life be?

Two dump runs in one day! =D

This is about 52 leaf & lawn bags worth from the Billy Goat. I stomped it down so much that I couldn't pull it with the ropes until I had pulled out two thirds of it with a bow rake.

IMG_20221022_084945065_HDR.jpg



Second load were cardboard boxes that would have never fit into the recycling can.
IMG_20221022_091028582_HDR.jpg



Bonus points for another Ranger at the dump! =p
IMG_20221022_091118607_HDR.jpg



And I finally hit the big number with all these short dump runs!
IMG_20221022_092120411.jpg
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
How blessed can one person's life be?

Two dump runs in one day! =D

This is about 52 leaf & lawn bags worth from the Billy Goat. I stomped it down so much that I couldn't pull it with the ropes until I had pulled out two thirds of it with a bow rake.

IMG_20221022_084945065_HDR.jpg



Second load were cardboard boxes that would have never fit into the recycling can.
IMG_20221022_091028582_HDR.jpg



Bonus points for another Ranger at the dump! =p
IMG_20221022_091118607_HDR.jpg



And I finally hit the big number with all these short dump runs!
IMG_20221022_092120411.jpg
David, I'm surprised they don't have a designated parking area (Reserved For Soupie) with your name on it? You'd think it's the least they could do since you're there all the time. ?
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Four deliveries done from different locations.
Tailgate is still warm from slamming.
Few here.
2DFAFE7B-CF99-4254-A353-B948CDA95E68.jpeg

And of course my endless insulation run.
D642C82F-9B15-484D-9297-72237E7FDD5A.jpeg
You've got one of the hardest working Rangers on the forum! Makes me want to reach for some aspirin for my back! =p

And I see your umbrella! Hard working and prepared - that's a heck of a great combo! =)
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
David, I'm surprised they don't have a designated parking area (Reserved For Soupie) with your name on it? You'd think it's the least they could do since you're there all the time. ?
I like to keep it real, live like the little people you know, helps to keeps me humble. =D

Just ignore the champagne case in there ...
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Why do you think he bought it? I think he ran out of stuff at his house to dump so now he's hitting up all the neighbors for theirs. :shock:
I did the neighbors on each side!

LOL, could have never used lawn & leaf bags for all that. BUT ... it's a hell of a swing to toss that full Billy Goat bag into the closed bed, then climb up to empty it and stomp it down.

Hmm, I guess that's a bit of a first-world problem and I oughta shut up! =D
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Don't get me wrong...helping your neighbor is great.....but he could maybe use a blower to "move" those leaves into the neighbors yard !!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:
No need for the blower. =D

It was an ill wind yesterday, our one neighbor doesn't even have any trees in her yard and ours were all falling and blowing into hers. And her backyard neighbor has about a dozen gigantic pines. Her backyard looks brown from them! Those are the worst, the needles insert like velcro into her grass and into her gutter guards.

As the new lawn hero of the neigborhood, it's my job to use my new superpower - I suck! (hmm, doesn't sound as cool when written out ...). =p
 

TVRangerSTX

Well-Known Member
First Name
Trevor
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
749
Reaction score
3,655
Location
PA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
David, I'm surprised they don't have a designated parking area (Reserved For Soupie) with your name on it? You'd think it's the least they could do since you're there all the time. ?
He's single handedly saving the planet, 1 dump run at a time. There will be no need for electric cars as long as he's reducing our carbon footprint!
Sponsored

 
 








Top