Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And the Tremor stickers are crooked.
But I'm not judging.
šŸ˜‰
Because of all you guys that's one of the first things I checked at the dealership.

:inspect: They're straight.šŸ¤“

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm sure everyone's parents have a baby picture of when you were born, naked getting your first bath? Well, here's mine. o_O

You sick perverts it's my new Tremor! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

IMG_8724.jpg
I was going to wait until tomorrow to Graphene it but I just had to do it today. So 2 coats of Graphene and 1 coat of Graphene detailer and she's done. šŸ˜©

I've always liked white but one thing is after all the hard work it doesn't pop like the darker colors do. It's more noticeable when the sun is setting but there's still a really nice shine which you can see by the hood. Tomorrow I'll do the interior with the 303 Aerospace Protectant then start putting all the accessories on it.

IMG_8725.jpg

IMG_8726.jpg

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Swapped on a Tremor grille, after swapping the black border trim from my original grille, painted the gloss black to flat black, and painted the Ford emblem.

PXL_20230520_194500753~2.jpg

Last edited:

MrBusses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4dr FX4
Occupation
Ford Tech
Installed a set of Bronco black diamond wheels and tires. My original plan was to keep these one for off road use only but after seeing them on the truck I really like it. Now I gotta break down my oem wheels and transfer the sensors over. These wheels were take offs from my dealership only cost $250 for all 4 wheels and tires. I used the Bronco center caps and just spray painted them black to hide the Bronco logo.

PXL_20230519_202912174.jpg

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
I'm sure everyone's parents have a baby picture of when you were born, naked getting your first bath? Well, here's mine. o_O

You sick perverts it's my new Tremor! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

IMG_8724.jpg
Bumper looks a bit higher on driver's side than passenger............
TRAIL.gif

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I fixed the dreaded low speed shutter/stumble!

troutspinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Ugh! Traded it. Sorry guys but Iā€™m no longer a Ford owner. I was swayed by the new Canyon and test drove one earlier this week and fell in love with how nice it drove and rode. By dumb luck I found one in stock an hour away and was able to strike a good deal. Itā€™s fully loaded with all the bells and whistles. I didnā€™t want the sunroof or the 20s but it had everything else I wanted so if the numbers came out right, I was going to jump, and they did.

Great bunch of people on this site. Iā€™ll still be around, I just wonā€™t be able to call myself a fellow owner anymore.

Pic for fun.

IMG_2235.jpeg

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Ugh! Traded it. Sorry guys but Iā€™m no longer a Ford owner. I was swayed by the new Canyon and test drove one earlier this week and fell in love with how nice it drove and rode. By dumb luck I found one in stock an hour away and was able to strike a good deal. Itā€™s fully loaded with all the bells and whistles. I didnā€™t want the sunroof or the 20s but it had everything else I wanted so if the numbers came out right, I was going to jump, and they did.

Great bunch of people on this site. Iā€™ll still be around, I just wonā€™t be able to call myself a fellow owner anymore.

Pic for fun.

IMG_2235.jpeg
Sorry to see the Ranger go but happy for you with your new Canyon!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Pic for fun.

IMG_2235.jpeg
Congrats and good luck with your new Canyon. I think the Twins did a good job at the new redesign and I really like the looks of them and look forward to your review once you get some miles on it.
Sponsored