First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
There is a suggested schedule in the ye ole owners manual that may or may not be in your glove box of what items are recommended and at what mileage. I'd bet someone on here has that schedule pretty handy (at least 5 people). Try to do the services earlier than expected and less problems arise.

If you can do them on your own, cool. If you need the dealer to do it, then DO NOT let them talk you into "the works or whatever". They should respect what you have done and when, especially if you document it. Its a Ford Warranty, NOT the DEALER's.

And since you are looking for a new dealer, ask around, get referrals, and then stop by and talk to someone you can go to when you are ready for dealer necessary repairs.

@LevittownFordParts.com parts has good deals on their site for parts, and even you need help for what is not on there, Benny is a great resource.

Hopefully this helps for the good of the cause!
How about the online manual.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I ignored my Ranger and might have made it a bit jealous as I paid some much-needed attention to my VW. Changed the engine air filter and cabin air filter. As easy and accessible as in our Rangers.

Filthy - completely my fault - have been paying too much attention to my Ranger. :D

CD0AA4A3-9059-4207-ADF5-03F510768A67.jpeg

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
I ignored my Ranger and might have made it a bit jealous as I paid some much-needed attention to my VW. Changed the engine air filter and cabin air filter. As easy and accessible as in our Rangers.

Filthy - completely my fault - have been paying too much attention to my Ranger. :D

I thought your maintenance game was better than that? Nasty dude! ;) ? ? ?

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I did a bunch of Forscan mods. I reupped my membership to one year for $12. Way cool. I just hope I didn't mess anything up. It's pretty easy if you take your time and know what changes you want to do. Thanks to all the people that have contributed to the Forscan threads as that made it so much easier.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

For Shame !!!!!! Oh, the humanity !!!!!! :facepalm:
Even a Yugo deserves better than that !!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Holy smokes dude? :surprised:

Don't you ever post that picture of my truck parked crooked (intentionally) again. I now have more ammo against you! ?

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Holy smokes dude? :surprised:

Don't you ever post that picture of my truck parked crooked (intentionally) again. I now have more ammo against you! ?
As a moderator you have the power !!!!! Go make him sit in the corner for at least 10 minutes....:like:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
I really hope all you guys new to Forscan are backing up your module asbuilt files before you make a bunch of changes. It makes it real easy to go back to stock if a change does not work or causes problems.

I haven't seen it mentioned lately but you should make backup files of each of your modules before making changes. Then it’s a good idea to make incremental backups as you make changes so you can go back to last version that worked.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
As a moderator you have the power !!!!! Go make him sit in the corner for at least 10 minutes....:like:
I could should give him a 1 week time out for that one. ?‍♂

?

Banned.png

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I really hope all you guys new to Forscan are backing up your module asbuilt files before you make a bunch of changes. It makes it real easy to go back to stock if a change does not work or causes problems.

I haven't seen it mentioned lately but you should make backup files of each of your modules before making changes. Then it’s a good idea to make incremental backups as you make changes so you can go back to last version that worked.
I found an app on a mustang forum that allows comparison of multiple *.ab files so you can compare changes if you have an issue.

Here: http://www.compulsivecode.com/Project_AsBuiltCompare.aspx

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I could should give him a 1 week time out for that one. ?‍♂

?

Banned.png
Maybe for a second offense...a week for the first offense is a bit harsh....after all, he is very helpful to the others on the forum.
Sponsored