It has happened to a few members here on the forum too. I believe it is related to a bad battery issue. Fingers crossed. I just dont know where on the forum it is here.battery go bad or weird ranger issue?
Modern batteries are not as well constructed as they used to be as the manufacturers are looking for weight and cost savings. Ford Motorcraft batteries seem to be extra know to have a short lifestyle.battery go bad or weird ranger issue?
Need a bumper sticker: "This Truck Protected by Razor Wire"...!!! Looking good...First post here. Got GTR Carbide lights and a grill from my lady for Christmas. Finally got around to installing everything and I will say I love it.
Now for the big question. Sequential turns or regular?
![]()
You got rear tow hooks? Hmmm...American flag ranger decals, mainly because, murica!
The truck I said I wasn't going to modify is getting an awful lot of modifications.
No tailgate dampener though.![]()
I assume they're factory?You got rear tow hooks? Hmmm...
I always laugh about the razor wire. I work at the biggest bicycle company in the world and that is our security. hahaNeed a bumper sticker: "This Truck Protected by Razor Wire"...!!! Looking good...
Nothing bigger than a Giant. LOL.I always laugh about the razor wire. I work at the biggest bicycle company in the world and that is our security. haha
I had a difficult time picturing the snorkle until I saw this.And damn was that intake snorkel stupidly difficult to pull out.
Adjusted them down. Boy what a difference(video doesnt do em justice)LED lights, weee.
And damn was that intake snorkel stupidly difficult to pull out.
Curious, can these be installed in an XLT that doesn't have them?Installed LED puddle lights.The truck is filthy, more rain and snow coming this weekend.
![]()
![]()