Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX Special Edition
Occupation
Facilities Director
Beautiful truck.
You did good!
Thanks Chris. I have to admit, I love this thing. 16,000 trouble free miles, getting 23-24 mpg, goes when you step on it and draws looks everywhere. What more could you ask for!

Dunneldeen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4
I've been curious about the two front holes at the top, since I noticed them a few days ago. They appear to be similar size as the lower tie-down point, but haven't had time to clean the bed liner out of the threads to test fit. I'd really like something at the top near the back as well. Please post your results :)

VPdILFT.jpg
I have a Decked system in the back of my Ranger and used the two closest to the cab to relocate my lower tie-down upward. It fits, almost. I had to oval out both holes in the tie-down (maybe 1/16" each) to get the holes lined up. Re-installed and sprayed with some bed liner, you can't even tell I moved them.

edit: added specifics

BillK

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion, 2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Senior Project Engineer
Finally had time to put the FP Fox 2.0 fronts on. Broke a stabilizer bar link in the process ?. OE ends on the links are plastic. Lucky a local shop had aftermarket ones available that were full metal. Now I need to get an alignment.​

20220514_122629.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welp, fell for another of AzScorpion's shameless sales pitches. Washed the truck and gave 303 Graphene sealer a try. Here's my take: 1) unlike most waxes, polishes etc. this does not have any cleaning affect. I had a few places that had some water spotting and the spray didn't touch them. Went over it after with Griot's detailer and they came right off (not to mention inhanced the shine!).
2) It was a little more work than expected. Polishing of the residue after it hazed was akin to using a carnuba wax. A little rubbing involved. Course it was sunny and in the 80's so that might have something to do with it.
3) This stuff really brings out the gloss! Especially if you hit it afterwords with a detailer spray. Truck hasn't looked this good since it was new. Gotta admit, if it holds up as well as reported, I'm sold!
20220514_103252.jpg
Did you use the Graphene Nano Spray or the Graphene Detailer? Neither are a cleaner so the surface has to be cleaned before applying them. Also I've mentioned this many times LESS is better when applying the Graphene Nano spray. The first time I did mine I applied way to much to my hood and roof and it took a lot of effort to buff it out. After that I used only 4-5 sprays on the applicator and applied it until it started to drag then added a few more sprays and it was way easier to buff out. Like anything there's a trial and error period but I can now do my whole truck in under an hour and about 20 minutes with the detailer. In the end it looks really good! :like:

OneMore

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Not today. But last week.
Installed a TruXedo, TruXport bed cover.
This is a roll up style. Very easy install. Maybe a half hour. Fit is outstanding. Stays in place at elevated highway speeds.
First cover I have used on any of the sixteen trucks I've owned over the past years.

https://truxedo.com/truxport/2022/ford/ranger

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
20220513_162607.jpg
20220513_164303.jpg
20220513_173424.jpg
Red's first oil change...
I'm so proud of him. He sat up on those jack stands like a big truck. ?
it can be a little tight, but both times I have changed my oil i took the recommendation from someone on the forum and just turn the wheel to full right and pop off three of the retainers on the rubber mud guard and you can reach the filter for removal.
Brian

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX Special Edition
Occupation
Facilities Director
Did you use the Graphene Nano Spray or the Graphene Detailer? Neither are a cleaner so the surface has to be cleaned before applying them. Also I've mentioned this many times LESS is better when applying the Graphene Nano spray. The first time I did mine I applied way to much to my hood and roof and it took a lot of effort to buff it out. After that I used only 4-5 sprays on the applicator and applied it until it started to drag then added a few more sprays and it was way easier to buff out. Like anything there's a trial and error period but I can now do my whole truck in under an hour and about 20 minutes with the detailer. In the end it looks really good! :like:
I used the Nano Spray. I also bought the detailer for quick touch ups later. I did pretty much the same thing, 4-5 sprays on the applicator. I think the hot sun made things a little harder to buff off but it really wasn't that hard. I'm just not as young as I used to be! It does look REALLY good! ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I used the Nano Spray. I also bought the detailer for quick touch ups later. I did pretty much the same thing, 4-5 sprays on the applicator. I think the hot sun made things a little harder to buff off but it really wasn't that hard. I'm just not as young as I used to be! It does look REALLY good! ?
The sun might have dried it to quick and made it harder to buff out. They say you can use it in direct sun I never have. Unfortunately I'm not getting any younger either. :frown:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I installed my old CB from my trucking days today. I haven't decided if this is going to be a permanent deal yet, so for now I've just gorilla taped the wires to the dash.
unnamed.jpg
i say keep it! i know 11 meter is low tech and sometimes covered up with bubblegummers and chuckle heads but it is a valuable tool. i got mine in the 5g ranger and i get a good amount of use from it.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Installed my Ford molded mudflaps.
Got exactly the look I was hoping for.
Simple pleasures ?