Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

SpifNup

Member
First Name
Spif
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
12
Reaction score
30
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger XLT 4x4 Crew 5' Bed 2.3 ECO
In preparation for Money Pit 2 I did something I should've done years ago. Cleaned the engine cover! o_O Needless to say I won't be letting this new one get so bad.:rolleyes::blush:

IMG_8590-1.jpg


IMG_8591-1.jpg
If you'd put as much protectorant on the engine cover as you use on your damper, you wouldn't have to clean it so often.
 

OFC Ranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jack
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Threads
297
Messages
5,019
Reaction score
13,937
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Trickle charger A/C cord to keep the electric damper ennervated and ready to perform at all times. Unbelievable!

Really like the R-cubed Rapid Response Ranger. Very nice!
haha that is actually for my heat gun I use for vinyl lying on my back bumper.
 


AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I’ve forwarded this to Marc Blackman - expect a phone call. ?
No worries we were doing a long term experiment to see how well the 303 would clean up a dirty engine cover. :rolleyes:? Besides I have his personal cell number and I think he'd get a good laugh out of this. lol
 

Discount Tire

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
458
Reaction score
1,063
Location
Arizona, USA
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Occupation
Tire & Wheel Specialists
Picked up my wheels from Tire Rack after waiting about a month for them. Extremely pleased with the way they look.

Method 315
17x8.5 @ 0mm Offset
BFG KO2 - 285/70R17

47A78313-3329-4A36-BD8E-157AC238399C.jpeg


47975FE4-964C-4E0E-964C-6AED1AEB8E43.jpeg


B93A34C6-F5A3-4C4B-9E5F-6DFB9FCFF411.jpeg


D73A156B-60DE-49B5-B32F-8D64C2AFBA1B.jpeg
Great looking rig! I like the whole set up. Thank you for sharing.
 

OFC Ranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jack
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Threads
297
Messages
5,019
Reaction score
13,937
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Installing my autospring leaf helpers today.

**** you center hole spring bolt. **** you right in your fart box. You took out one socket, two wrenches, and wasted a bunch of my torch fuel, but I got your number didn't I you little no good piece of ****? Not so tough now once I was done being nice are ya?

IMG_20230509_105349.jpg


hallelujah-holy-shit.gif


Ok, well one down. I'm taking a nap. I'll do the other one later.
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Installing my autospring leaf helpers today.

**** you center hole spring bolt. **** you right in your fart box. You took out one socket, two wrenches, and wasted a bunch of my torch fuel, but I got your number didn't I you little no good piece of ****? Not so tough now once I was done being nice are ya?

IMG_20230509_105349.webp


Ok, well one down. I'm taking a nap. I'll do the other one later.
Well damn! That looks like it SUCKED! Good job murdering it out though.
 
Last edited:

Colo_Ranger

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Threads
49
Messages
3,861
Reaction score
13,278
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
1
Installing my autospring leaf helpers today.

**** you center hole spring bolt. **** you right in your fart box. You took out one socket, two wrenches, and wasted a bunch of my torch fuel, but I got your number didn't I you little no good piece of ****? Not so tough now once I was done being nice are ya?

Ok, well one down. I'm taking a nap. I'll do the other one later.
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
The 285 and the 265 have the same height. The first three digits are the width of the tire. The 70 is the height.
Gonna call you out on that John…they are different heights.

Yes, the first three digits are the width, but the 70 is the percentage of the width that makes up the height of the sidewall.

70% of 285mm = 70% of 11.22“ = 7.854” of sidewall

bottom sidewall + wheel + top sidewall = height (diameter)

7.854 + 17 + 7.854 = 32.7

IMG_4092.webp
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Gonna call you out on that John…they are different heights.

Yes, the first three digits are the width, but the 70 is the percentage of the width that makes up the height of the sidewall.

70% of 285mm = 70% of 11.22“ = 7.854” of sidewall

bottom sidewall + wheel + top sidewall = height (diameter)

7.854 + 17 + 7.854 = 32.7

IMG_4092.webp
Wow. This is weird. I had typed all of that out, backspaced it because I realized I was wrong because of ASPECT RATIO! But it keeps appearing in the the box where you are supposed to type your message in a thread!

ETA: I just found where it added it into a post where I was quoting something else. Very weird. I have cleaned it up.
 
 








Top