First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
We’re heading to Prescott Valley to look at property in my wife’s hybrid Maverick. No shame but it gets great mileage!!
We've only lived here since February, but we have come to love it here so far. BIG difference from Phoenix in terms of temperatures and the pace of e erything in general.
DO watch your speed up here! The police take that kind of thing very seriously.
Sponsored

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
We've only lived here since February, but we have come to love it here so far. BIG difference from Phoenix in terms of temperatures and the pace of e erything in general.
Thanks!!!

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Filled up the tank tonight as we're taking off early headed up to Glacier. Still getting crazy good mileage even going over this huge mountain pass 2x's a day for the past 3 days. This is the second fill up in a row with similar mpg. Between the good gas mileage and the cheaper prices out here (compared to AZ) this helps a lot with the budget.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 6.40.26 PM.jpeg

461 miles to E....I'll take it. :wink:

IMG_9187.jpg
How is this possible?! Do you even use the pedal on the right?

i dont believe you.gif

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
All that and his sticker is crooked too!
Leave him a nasty note on his windshield and tell him to clean that trash up! 😉
Actually the sticker is perfectly straight. It's the bed that's uneven. :shock::lipssealed::bandit:
Actually, the sticker is level and the bed design is crooked, along with the uneven front/rear/left/right tilt optical illusion caused by bad suspensioning components created untold number of threads ...:lipssealed:

If you measure from the top rail to the decal, you'll notice the bed warp...:shock:

Glad you're getting good weather - Daughter and husband just got back from Banff and Jasper area driving stay and had similar luck with weather...sure is beautiful!!

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
We’re heading to Prescott Valley to look at property in my wife’s hybrid Maverick. No shame but it gets great mileage!!
Dave teases but you have to know that he really wants to move out of the heat of the valley and move to a location that is about 5,000 feet in elevation, is in the midst of a hugh Ponderosa forest, gets little snow and is much cooler that Phoenix area. Chris loves the Prescott area but you should consider Payson as I know Dave is secretly considering.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
WOW Dave fantastic pictures and what an awesome trip so far! Thanks for all the updates and such a cool trip. Be safe and I will too as I am leaving in the morning for my trip north. I am so excited.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Dave teases but you have to know that he really wants to move out of the heat of the valley and move to a location that is about 5,000 feet in elevation, is in the midst of a hugh Ponderosa forest, gets little snow and is much cooler that Phoenix area. Chris loves the Prescott area but you should consider Payson as I know Dave is secretly considering.
In all seriousness, had there been jobs in Jeanies field that interested her, we would have moved to Payson probably. Possibly. Maybe.
It IS quite pretty up there for sure. And who knows...once we actually retire maybe we've got one more move left in us! 😉

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Thanks Chris, if you see a Velocity Blue Maverick with handicap plates cruising around next week then it’s probably me and my wife.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Thanks Chris, if you see a Velocity Blue Maverick with handicap plates cruising around next week then it’s probably me and my wife.
I absolutely WILL be on the lookout!
If you see a geezer in a Carbonized Gray Ranger waving at you like Forrest Gump, it's probably me!🤪

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I absolutely WILL be on the lookout!
If you see a geezer in a Carbonized Gray Ranger waving at you like Forrest Gump, it's probably me!🤪
I will be looking out and heck I’ll probably pull over..

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Sorry Dave I didn’t mean hijack your thread of a most excellent adventure.
I will do a thorough damper inspection of Chris M’s truck, if so equipped and we run into each other in return.