First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow, how fast the year flew by as we’re heading out this morning on the start of another month long trip. We’ll be stopping later today in a small town in Utah called Salina to rest overnight then Saturday driving up the Grand Teton National Park for 6 days. Of course they had to have record snowfall this year but it’ll be fun no matter what. Maybe I’ll get a chance to get MP2 out in the snow?🥶 The weather right now doesn't look to promising as they're showing rain from Monday -Thursday but I hope they're wrong as they usually are.

This trip will be a little different than last years where we were on the go 28 days out of the 30. The first 14 we’ll still be on the go between Grand Teton NP and Glacier NP but then we’re heading back to South Dakota where I rented a log cabin for 2 weeks at a small resort in Hill City. We really loved it there last year and there was so much we still wanted to do and see. So now we can relax a little more once we’re there as we did a lot there last year. But I always find something to side track us along the way which I'm sure will happen again. There's so much to see in this beautiful country! Thanks again for all the suggestions and info as it really helps in planning for this.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
:stop: Now before anyone gets any ideas of throwing another house party (yes, I’m looking at your Duke & Larry!) 🤨 I added the ultimate security. At first I was going to construct a 10’ high wired fence around the perimeter of my house or hire a few armed guards.

:idea: But then I thought this would be much cheaper and be more effective at keeping people away. 😳 😂

Bud Light Truck2.jpeg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Have a great trip!! Safe travels
Thanks Brother! Hope you're having a good time too and having many tropical drinks on the beach! 🍹

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OOH Tranny fluid fueled party in Arizona.... sounds like a crappy EMO song

Safe travels! watch out for the old ladies driving on the wrong side of the road! :bandit::turkey:
Thanks Dave! As soon as I get out of my neighborhood I should be home free. 😂

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Let's do hope that to be the case!

By the way...isn't your "security" parked on the wrong side of the street?

Not that I'm judging...🤪

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Been to Hill City twice and stayed at the Rafter J Bar campground...
As you have seen, beautiful area and a great area to use as a base camp for all the other parks and attractions, towns and villages in the area.
Have a great time.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Let's do hope that to be the case!

By the way...isn't your "security" parked on the wrong side of the street?

Not that I'm judging...🤪
That's the good things about that truck. It goes either in either direction. 😝

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Been to Hill City twice and stayed at the Rafter J Bar campground...
As you have seen, beautiful area and a great area to use as a base camp for all the other parks and attractions, towns and villages in the area.
Have a great time.
Thanks Steve. It is a great area and we're really looking forward to going back there and seeing all the sights we missed last year. One thing we really wanted to do was go to Mt. Rushmore at night for the ceremony. We did it during the day but never made it back there at night.

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
:stop: Now before anyone gets any ideas of throwing another house party (yes, I’m looking at your Duke & Larry!) 🤨 I added the ultimate security. At first I was going to construct a 10’ high wired fence around the perimeter of my house or hire a few armed guards.

:idea: But then I thought this would be much cheaper and be more effective at keeping people away. 😳 😂

Bud Light Truck2.jpeg
Actually that will draw the wrong kind of people. Have a fun safe trip. Lots of pics expected.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Actually that will draw the wrong kind of people. Have a fun safe trip. Lots of pics expected.
Thanks Ed. Yeah but they usually don't trash other peoples houses having a make up party. 😜
Sponsored