First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Annie was still so afraid of the bear we saw while hiking. So I asked the park ranger if he could get a few together when we were leaving today. She was greeted by these two friendly guys. 🐻🤣

Bear.gif
I doubt if you'll run into and bears or mt. lions on your visit to the Black Hills, BUT.....in the past 3 weeks there's been 3 bear sightings here in town with some property damage and loss of chickens & ducks. As far as mt lions, two confirmed. Momma and two kittens (they have photos & video) living in the dry creek bed next to a mobile home park on the edge of town, and the other was a young cat that was hanging out in a tree in the back yard of a home in the middle of town. The GF&P hung a net under the tree, and hit him with tranquilizer dart. Once he fell asleep and fell into the net they relocated it back out in the the hills.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Some jackass parked his Ranger right in the way of my picture! :shock:😂

IMG_9178.jpg
All that and his sticker is crooked too!
Leave him a nasty note on his windshield and tell him to clean that trash up! 😉

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
All that and his sticker is crooked too!
Leave him a nasty note on his windshield and tell him to clean that trash up! 😉
Actually the sticker is perfectly straight. It's the bed that's uneven. :shock::lipssealed::bandit:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Enjoying the pictures Dave!
Thanks buddy! I really love it here and we hope to come back and spend more time. You really need a solid week and even then I don't think that'd be enough. I think next time we'll tie it into going to Yellowstone too. Even this little town in Victor, ID is really nice and quiet. You live in a beautiful state! I'd love to live here but it's just so cold in the winter. lol

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Thanks buddy! I really love it here and we hope to come back and spend more time. You really need a solid week and even then I don't think that'd be enough. I think next time we'll tie it into going to Yellowstone too. Even this little town in Victor, ID is really nice and quiet. You live in a beautiful state! I'd love to live here but it's just so cold in the winter. lol
I saw a bunch of the state today I hadn't seen yet. Lots of nice scenery here but we are full.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Actually the sticker is perfectly straight. It's the bed that's uneven. :shock::lipssealed::bandit:
You will notice the carriage in that man cave bed leans too. So now you know where it all started from!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You will notice the carriage in that man cave bed leans too. So now you know where it all started from!
🤔 I wonder if Bill Menor was related to Henry Ford? 🤣

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Filled up the tank tonight as we're taking off early headed up to Glacier. Still getting crazy good mileage even going over this huge mountain pass 2x's a day for the past 3 days. This is the second fill up in a row with similar mpg. Between the good gas mileage and the cheaper prices out here (compared to AZ) this helps a lot with the budget.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 6.40.26 PM.jpeg

461 miles to E....I'll take it. :wink:

IMG_9187.jpg

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Filled up the tank tonight as we're taking off early headed up to Glacier. Still getting crazy good mileage even going over this huge mountain pass 2x's a day for the past 3 days. This is the second fill up in a row with similar mpg. Between the good gas mileage and the cheaper prices out here (compared to AZ) this helps a lot with the budget.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 6.40.26 PM.jpeg

461 miles to E....I'll take it. :wink:

IMG_9187.jpg
We’re heading to Prescott Valley to look at property in my wife’s hybrid Maverick. No shame but it gets great mileage!!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We’re heading to Prescott Valley to look at property in my wife’s hybrid Maverick. No shame but it gets great mileage!!
That's a really nice area. Chris @Chris M moved out that way a few months ago and really likes it there.

I hear Payson is another nice area too. 🤔 But for the life of me I can't remember who told me.😂😅
Sponsored