First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No matter how nice the trip is, it's good to get home. Relax for a couple days.

Sure enjoyed travelling vicariously.
Thanks Steve, you're right about relaxing. I'm exhausted and will need a vacation to get over this one. lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Fantastic photo journey that you took us all on. Truly enjoyable to follow along.
PS-mileage?🤣
Thanks Richard. I was so tired last night to even look at trip 2. 😩

Total was 5,169 miles averaging 23.8 mpg. Also the total for gas was $951.85 using only premium. The hotels/Airbnb were a lot more this year because of the limited supply in both Grand Tetons & Glacier. The total for all those was $5,750.59 which is almost $1,000 more than last years. o_O

IMG_1010.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Brother!

I'm glad you (and everyone else) enjoyed them as much as we did being there. It was another great trip and we feel very blessed to be able to do these and see so many amazing places in this great country! 🤔 Now. where to go next year?

Good thing we ended up staying those 4 extra days. I can't even tell the house was redone except for the cool new basement. There's a padded room off to the side with all sorts hanging gear, chains, leather suites and what looks to be a head and arm shackle. :shock::oops: Larry @Blue Streak do you know anything about this?🤨:bandit:
Welcome home to both of you. That room was @Chris M ’s idea. It turned out pretty good too.

Of course, Larry @Blue Streak insisted on trying it out. I’ve never seen a crew move so quickly to get the heck out of there. Man, Chris can really run - I think he took those stairs in one bound.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic trip and thanks to Annie for being such a great sport. You brought back some great memories for some of us and likely inspired some future Corps of Discovery Expeditions.

Welcome Home Lewis & Clark!

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Richard. I was so tired last night to even look at trip 2. 😩

Total was 5,169 miles averaging 23.8 mpg. Also the total for gas was $951.85 using only premium. The hotels/Airbnb were a lot more this year because of the limited supply in both Grand Tetons & Glacier. The total for all those was $5,750.59 which is almost $1,000 more than last years. o_O

IMG_1010.jpg
So the truck total miles now is 5169?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So the truck total miles now is 5169?
No that was just for this trip. The total miles on it now are 6,673, almost a whole years worth of driving for me in the 6 weeks I've had it. o_O

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome home to both of you. That room was @Chris M ’s idea. It turned out pretty good too.

Of course, Larry @Blue Streak insisted on trying it out. I’ve never seen a crew move so quickly to get the heck out of there. Man, Chris can really run - I think he took those stairs in one bound.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic trip and thanks to Annie for being such a great sport. You brought back some great memories for some of us and likely inspired some future Corps of Discovery Expeditions.

Yep that section was not under my supervision, but I think you will injoy it. Glad you had a great time. :like:

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator

Saw a post by that truck driver over on the Bud Light forum about the Bed & BDSM chamber that just opened. You got a 5 rainbow rating from him 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 . He said if you visit ask for Sir Duke of Canada :oops:.

Last edited:

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
WOW what a great trip Dave and Annie! Thanks for taking us all on your trip you two. So awesome WOW that's about all I can say.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
WOW what a great trip Dave and Annie! Thanks for taking us all on your trip you two. So awesome WOW that's about all I can say.
Thanks Mark! It was really fun and I glad everyone enjoyed with us. Now I need to find a relaxing place to chill for a few days.

:idea: I know, my new torture I mean relaxation room in the basement. See you all in a week. 😉:ninja:

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
No that was just for this trip. The total miles on it now are 6,673, almost a whole years worth of driving for me in the 6 weeks I've had it. o_O

Wow! It is going to take be 20 years to get to 6000 miles. My 2022 will be a year old at the beginning of September, and has a whopping 140 miles on it now. (It had 62 miles when the transport truck dropped it off at my house)

My 2000 F250 is nearly 24 years old and is getting close to 30K.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow! It is going to take be 20 years to get to 6000 miles. My 2022 will be a year old at the beginning of September, and has a whopping 140 miles on it now. (It had 62 miles when the transport truck dropped it off at my house)

My 2000 F250 is nearly 24 years old and is getting close to 30K.
Wow, if these crazy resale prices keep up you'll double your money soon with that low mileage. lol

These back to back trips really racked up the miles for me. When I got back from picking MP2 up in WA it have 1,377 miles on it and we had 2 weeks before leaving on this trip. In that time I only put on 60 miles in those 2 weeks, 8,000 is about average for me.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here in OC CA I’ve never heard the amount of fireworks going off right now!!! I just call it FREEDOM!!! AMERICA!!!
The didn't have any fireworks in PS because it was so dry there and they had fire warnings. Go figure I come back and last night all I hear is fireworks going off here. lol Guess they (AZ) doesn't care that it's dry here and getting worse with 118 temps coming. Heck it's only 9:00AM and it's already 95*. 🥵

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 9.00.21 AM.jpeg

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Wow, if these crazy resale prices keep up you'll double your money soon with that low mileage. lol

These back to back trips really racked up the miles for me. When I got back from picking MP2 up in WA it have 1,377 miles on it and we had 2 weeks before leaving on this trip. In that time I only put on 60 miles in those 2 weeks, 8,000 is about average for me.
I've been offered a considerable amount more for the F250 than I paid for it back in 2-2000. It is still my favorite truck ever, I just can't quite yet let it go even though it just sits in the garage & collects dust.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Thanks Dave for sharing your experience with us. Lots of ideas and info for those of us who may venture that way some day. Any issues with the Tremor that need attending to?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Dave for sharing your experience with us. Lots of ideas and info for those of us who may venture that way some day. Any issues with the Tremor that need attending to?
Glad you enjoyed it and hopefully this gives others some good ideas. I gotta say my favorite place on this trip was a toss up between Grand Tetons and South Dakota. There's so much to do/see in both areas we're looking forward to going back to both in the near future.

As far as the Tremor goes I'm super happy with everything and really can't find anything to nit pic. I still have 86,000 miles to go before I can criticize the transmission. 😅
Sponsored