Well, now that the B&P for 2021 is up, ...

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
In 19, you order and then wait, and wait, and wait, and check the build date and wait for shipping. It was a month to ship to AZ. It was 4 1/2 months from order to when my truck was at the dealer.
In 20 you order a truck and then the plant shuts down for two months.
Sponsored

bmattison

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Occupation
Military
Placed my order today and canceled my Bronco reservation. 8 weeks for delivery.

8BD4D0D8-1341-4BA9-BEA2-7178203DBDE3.jpeg
UPDATE: I got invoice pricing for my truck and the order was placed two weeks ago. $46,342.40 down from $48,355. That's with no incentives at the moment. I will get $500 Military and whatever incentives are running when it is delivered. I fibbed a little and I didn't actually cancel my Bronco reservation but that came in handy. I offered up my reservation to the dealer in exchange for, 7 year 100,000 mile warranty, sales tax paid and gap insurance and they took it.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
UPDATE: I got invoice pricing for my truck and the order was placed two weeks ago. $46,342.40 down from $48,355. That's with no incentives at the moment. I will get $500 Military and whatever incentives are running when it is delivered. I fibbed a little and I didn't actually cancel my Bronco reservation but that came in handy. I offered up my reservation to the dealer in exchange for, 7 year 100,000 mile warranty, sales tax paid and gap insurance and they took it.
Nice job, Blake! Question for you, though. You said, "...down from 48355" but your pic shows "47,355". Was that a typo or was there another $1000 in MSRP that you ended up ordering?

bmattison

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Occupation
Military
Nice job, Blake! Question for you, though. You said, "...down from 48355" but your pic shows "47,355". Was that a typo or was there another $1000 in MSRP that you ended up ordering?
It had an incentive on it on build and price.

Last edited:

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Very awesome. Got same as you, an invoice deal on my Tremor order, but also a $1250 rebate. My bronco order was also confirmed and will be at invoice as well. Getting rid of one vehicle and replacing with two, almost same monthly pmt, or I wouldn't be doing it.

Hope you like your truck when you get it. I'm excited to get mine! The Tremor pkg looks great!
??

Invoice was almost exactly $2000 below msrp for those curious about Mark up.

Screenshot_20210127-154126_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
In 19, you order and then wait, and wait, and wait, and check the build date and wait for shipping. It was a month to ship to AZ. It was 4 1/2 months from order to when my truck was at the dealer.
I get it Thom. Took 13 weeks for mine to hit the dealers lot, and it was just a lowly XL/STX.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Very awesome. Got same as you, an invoice deal on my Tremor order, but also a $1250 rebate. My bronco order was also confirmed and will be at invoice as well. Getting rid of one vehicle and replacing with two, almost same monthly pmt, or I wouldn't be doing it.

Hope you like your truck when you get it. I'm excited to get mine! The Tremor pkg looks great!
??

Invoice was almost exactly $2000 below msrp for those curious about Mark up.

Screenshot_20210127-154126_Chrome.jpg
Congratulations! The Tremor in black really looks great. Let us know how it drives....

PL8SWPR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT, '18 Mustang GT, '14 Ford Explorer
One thing I noticed when I ordered mine from the dealer is that they no longer do the vinyl in the lettering on the tailgate. I just checked and not on the site. Guess I'll need to give it a go myself.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
One thing I noticed when I ordered mine from the dealer is that they no longer do the vinyl in the lettering on the tailgate. I just checked and not on the site. Guess I'll need to give it a go myself.
I noticed that, as well. In 2020, those were under accessories and the 2021 B&P doesn't even allow you to choose accessories yet. Not sure if the letters are gone or we just can't see them yet. I hope I don't have to do this myself. As a matter of fact, Ford will probably offer to put them on so no one thinks they did it so poorly! ?

On another accessory note, I really want to get the Revolver tonneau cover. BAK actually makes one for Ford, which shows up in the accessories, which means a lot better deal for those of us who lease our vehicle.

PL8SWPR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed that, as well. In 2020, those were under accessories and the 2021 B&P doesn't even allow you to choose accessories yet. Not sure if the letters are gone or we just can't see them yet. I hope I don't have to do this myself. As a matter of fact, Ford will probably offer to put them on so no one thinks they did it so poorly! ?
It was not listed on the order sheet that I got on this site. I also asked about it when I ordered. I was actually on the way out and remembered. He said he would look into it for me and it never made it onto my order - I just think Ford dropped it as an option. Will have to do it myself - would look good with the Black Pack.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
It was not listed on the order sheet that I got on this site. I also asked about it when I ordered. I was actually on the way out and remembered. He said he would look into it for me and it never made it onto my order - I just think Ford dropped it as an option. Will have to do it myself - would look good with the Black Pack.
Dang. I'm getting the black Tremor and I totally agree that it would look sweet.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Last year they accessories didn't make it on the site until May. I forogt to add some I wanted to my order, too.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So, I searched through the Ford accessories site and finally found them. They are apparently still available for $49; probably means just for the part. Can't imagine that there's a whole lot to putting them on, but at least we know where we can get them. Both the Chrome ("A") and the Black Platinum ("B") are available. Not sure who makes them for Ford but it would probably be a couple bucks cheaper if you found them that way.

Ranger Tailgate Lettering

PL8SWPR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I searched through the Ford accessories site and finally found them. They are apparently still available for $49; probably means just for the part. Can't imagine that there's a whole lot to putting them on, but at least we know where we can get them. Both the Chrome ("A") and the Black Platinum ("B") are available. Not sure who makes them for Ford but it would probably be a couple bucks cheaper if you found them that way.

Ranger Tailgate Lettering

Thanks - I hope they are made in the USA - trying not to reduce the 85% USA made number (believe that is what it was) for the truck :).
Sponsored