XL Floor Mats/Liners. AND Rear Seat Hammock

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport: 2017 Fiesta ST
Hello and thank you in advance for the help. It's great to finally have another Ranger (ordered it over 6 months ago) and I already have a couple questions:

Has anyone used/installed floor mats or tray liners on the XL (non-carpeted floor) since the truck doesn't have quite the same contour and doesn't have the protruding plastic tabs to lock the floor liners in, I was hoping another XL owner found a quality rubber mat that fits nicely.

I have animals, but want to keep the interior decent at least for a little while. Has anyone installed a rear seat crew cab pet hammock?

Thanks again
Sponsored

Marc F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4
Hello and thank you in advance for the help. It's great to finally have another Ranger (ordered it over 6 months ago) and I already have a couple questions:

Has anyone used/installed floor mats or tray liners on the XL (non-carpeted floor) since the truck doesn't have quite the same contour and doesn't have the protruding plastic tabs to lock the floor liners in, I was hoping another XL owner found a quality rubber mat that fits nicely.

I have animals, but want to keep the interior decent at least for a little while. Has anyone installed a rear seat crew cab pet hammock?

Thanks again
I emailed Husky Liners today to see if the liners on their website are designed to work on the vinyl floors of the XL. Will let you know what I learn. Weathertech hasn't released any that are compatible with vinyl floors yet.

Derek L Riley

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger

Thanks again
I installed the Ford floor liners in my 2019 Ranger XL with vinyl floors. They fit perfectly. The only thing is on the driver side floor liner you have the two holes that would fit in the tabs and the floor is exposed there.

Marc F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4
Here's what I heard back from Husky Liners. When I asked if the Weatherbeaters are compatible with vinyl floors, he recommended the X-Act contour liners because they are made of the soft rubber material. I then asked when the X-Act's would be available and he told me they are aren't currently working on them and would notify me if that changes. Thanks for nothing haha.

So now I am debating going with the Ford liners or waiting to see if Weathertech or another company releases something for the XL.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Here's what I heard back from Husky Liners. When I asked if the Weatherbeaters are compatible with vinyl floors, he recommended the X-Act contour liners because they are made of the soft rubber material. I then asked when the X-Act's would be available and he told me they are aren't currently working on them and would notify me if that changes. Thanks for nothing haha.

So now I am debating going with the Ford liners or waiting to see if Weathertech or another company releases something for the XL.
The Weathertech 1st row floor liners are compatible with the vinyl floor in the XL. It’s an option when selecting which type Ranger you have.

Marc F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4
The Weathertech 1st row floor liners are compatible with the vinyl floor in the XL. It’s an option when selecting which type Ranger you have.
Yeah it gives you the option to click vinyl but then tells you they aren’t yet available yet. Hopefully soon

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it gives you the option to click vinyl but then tells you they aren’t yet available yet. Hopefully soon
Oh I didn’t realize that.

Caliope

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC 4WD Lariat, 2022 Bronco Sport OB

Thanks again
I currently have an '06 Ranger SC FX4 which came with the vinyl floor. I recently replaced the Ford mats it had with a soft rubber universal set from my favorite home improvement store (Menards) and trimmed them to fit. These mats seem to stay in place very well and the price was right. Hope this helps.