First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 1968 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Just picked mine up Friday and have put about 500 miles on it so far. I had a 2018 F-150 3.5 FX4 and decided to downsize to the Ranger. Almost got the Lariat FX4 but then I saw the Tremor and it was an easy decision. So far, I really like the Ranger.

2021 Ranger Tremor.jpg

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Just picked mine up Friday and have put about 500 miles on it so far. I had a 2018 F-150 3.5 FX4 and decided to downsize to the Ranger. Almost got the Lariat FX4 but then I saw the Tremor and it was an easy decision. So far, I really like the Ranger.
Woohoo! ?

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Tailgate applique and letters, front grill letters, vent grille letters, dash letters, interior carbon fiber appliques, ford tune, centry ct tonneau, red front hooks, engine cover, window tint, husky floor liners, rhino blk chrome tailpipe end, rough country bed mat, morimoto smoke fender leds, bed extender cage, stubby antenna, tremor stickers to replace warning labels on visors,etc
I'm on the market for a lot of the accessories you already purchased.
Would you mind making a post with links to all the things you bought online?
It's a bit of work but I'm sure others will benefit in the future :angel:

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer

2021 Ranger Tremor.jpg
Nice grats! More pics if possible please. I’m waiting on a black one as well.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Dealer that I am buying my Tremor from just got a stock unit Tremor in today. Went and drove it for 30 minutes and now really can't wait for mine to show up!!!

Was even better than I expected!!

Last edited:

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
I'm on the market for a lot of the accessories you already purchased.
Would you mind making a post with links to all the things you bought online?
It's a bit of work but I'm sure others will benefit in the future :angel:
I'm tied up with work today. But I'll post a list tomorrow for sure.

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.

2021 Ranger Tremor.jpg
Congrats!

eds21

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 1968 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Nice grats! More pics if possible please. I’m waiting on a black one as well.
Here are two from this morning. Its dirty but still looks pretty good. So far I have had the windows and windshield tinted with ceramic tint and I had a spray in bed liner done. Next is leveling kit and that will be all until I save a little more money. I would like to do the Ford Performance
T1.jpg
T2.jpg
Pack but I do not see that it is available for the 2021 yet.

Shomare

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Occupation
Union President
Love it so far, I'm coming from a focus rs and have not had a truck prior to this. The build quality and ride are great. I love being this high when I drive lol. I'm not getting the floaty bouncy suspension many have complained about but that's because of the fox setup I'm sure. I didnt spend enough time in my test drive of a FX4 to go into great detail on the difference but the ride is very compliant on road. I'm taking it easy as break in but love the tech coming from my rs even though the sync system is not much different. It's familiar but more refined, climate and what not in screen... Remote start and lock from phone is sweet.

Over all I can just say I'm very happy with it and it's exactly what I wanted. Just did a multch run that would have taken me 7 trips in my rs lol
I too came from a Focus RS. Tremor wasn't out when I purchased my Ranger, had it been, I'd bought one. Instead I've put considerable time in money essentially converting mine into a Tremor

mukappa96

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/2019 Edge ST/2003 cobra mustang
They are fitted, locking, all weather floor liners, all black, high quality. Feel no need to upgrade them. The rear spans the entire width of the cab, with "ranger" printed in the middle. As you can see I got them dirty already!
IMG-5818.jpg
IMG-5817.jpg
I used FordPass points to buy these from the dealership so cost me no money out of pocket. Agreed they are very nice and offer great protections

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I used FordPass points to buy these from the dealership so cost me no money out of pocket. Agreed they are very nice and offer great protections
I feel VERY lucky these came with my Lariat Tremor - is that standard?

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Here are two from this morning. Its dirty but still looks pretty good. So far I have had the windows and windshield tinted with ceramic tint and I had a spray in bed liner done. Next is leveling kit and that will be all until I save a little more money. I would like to do the Ford Performance
T1.jpg
T2.jpg
Pack but I do not see that it is available for the 2021 yet.
You will be the first to have leveled a tremor. Any idea what hardware you’re going to use. Please don’t say leveling pucks ?

black looks very sleek with the tint!

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I feel VERY lucky these came with my Lariat Tremor - is that standard?
I believe so. I think it’s listed in the tremor package description. I’m hoping the person above bought a not tremor and had to buy them otherwise they got ripped by the dealer!!

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
I thought I had a Carbonized Gray ordered in Jan, but the dealer kind of screwed me up there so I put my name (wallet) on a different unit a bit further away also in CG that I'm not sure when is coming. For those of us that already have one, what's this in the package description? "• Floor Liner – Tray Style". Something like Weathertech/Husky? Pics if possible.
Good news for me yesterday. My truck is on a train and then it will go on a bigger truck and then I'll pick it up around April 25th. Can't wait.
Sponsored