OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wanted black but not the upkeep since it's nonmetallic so ordered carbonized gray Lariat Tremor in early jan. Have over $3000 in adds waiting on it when it gets here.
Holy cow! What accessories do you have on order??
Sponsored

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a chance to take it off road today. Over rocky terrain its a bit more stiff than I expected but still incredibly capable. Some more cushion/travel in the front may have been appreciated. Once I got in to some more mud/rut terrain it was insane! Just ate all that stuff up. I liked how the mud/ruts setting held the gear lower so you always had power available. A few jeeps pulled over to let me pass as I was having too much fun just tearing through there. The rear feels incredibly well sorted. The dampening there is perfect. Overall very impressed!

IMG-5816.jpg

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
They are fitted, locking, all weather floor liners, all black, high quality. Feel no need to upgrade them. The rear spans the entire width of the cab, with "ranger" printed in the middle. As you can see I got them dirty already!
IMG-5818.jpg
IMG-5817.jpg
Thanks so much, that's what I was hoping for.

Grooge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I am on the search for a blue Lariat with the graphics. Having trouble finding a dealer who will place my order or one that isn't trying to price gouge me to death.

I almost had one with everything I want minus graphics, and even got my financials secured, and the dealer kept increasing the price above what was quoted on the website. They added mandatory mods like spray in bed liner and tinting to keep escalating the price. The last straw was when, I thought all the increases were done and the price was finally fixed, they added a $2500 markup at the last minute driving the cost north over 51k. I walked away.

Well, still on the search.

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer
I am on the search for a blue Lariat with the graphics. Having trouble finding a dealer who will place my order or one that isn't trying to price gouge me to death.

I almost had one with everything I want minus graphics, and even got my financials secured, and the dealer kept increasing the price above what was quoted on the website. They added mandatory mods like spray in bed liner and tinting to keep escalating the price. The last straw was when, I thought all the increases were done and the price was finally fixed, they added a $2500 markup at the last minute driving the cost north over 51k. I walked away.

I had a similar experience here although I only really have only 3 dealers to chose from being that I’m in Hawaii. My dealer told me they were only able to order 1 special order Tremor a month at the current rate and every dealer here has that same problem now. He mentioned they have 170ish Bronco pre-orders but they are only getting about 40 this year. Glad I didn’t go that route lol. High demand and low product numbers driving the cost up. No dealer would even accept Costco or X-plan on a Tremor as well, so I’ll have to eat some of that MSRP to get one ordered here. I’ve had a good experience with this dealer before so I’m optimistic. Looking at inventory there was only 3 dealer ordered Tremors up till now for the island and I’m guessing a few more special orders including me. Regardless of my situation, I’m sure with some patients, you will find what you want. Good luck I hope you the best??

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Holy cow! What accessories do you have on order??
Tailgate applique and letters, front grill letters, vent grille letters, dash letters, interior carbon fiber appliques, ford tune, centry ct tonneau, red front hooks, engine cover, window tint, husky floor liners, rhino blk chrome tailpipe end, rough country bed mat, morimoto smoke fender leds, bed extender cage, stubby antenna, tremor stickers to replace warning labels on visors,etc

Last edited:

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
I had a similar experience here although I only really have only 3 dealers to chose from being that I’m in Hawaii. My dealer told me they were only able to order 1 special order Tremor a month at the current rate and every dealer here has that same problem now. He mentioned they have 170ish Bronco pre-orders but they are only getting about 40 this year. Glad I didn’t go that route lol. High demand and low product numbers driving the cost up. No dealer would even accept Costco or X-plan on a Tremor as well, so I’ll have to eat some of that MSRP to get one ordered here. I’ve had a good experience with this dealer before so I’m optimistic. Looking at inventory there was only 3 dealer ordered Tremors up till now for the island and I’m guessing a few more special orders including me. Regardless of my situation, I’m sure with some patients, you will find what you want. Good luck I hope you the best??
Thst sux. Pd under invoice less rebates and no issue ordering here. I'm sorry you're experiencing that bs!!

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thst sux. Pd under invoice less rebates and no issue ordering here. I'm sorry you're experiencing that bs!!
Yeah another price to pay for paradise I guess. At the end of the day, this is home and I love it here. Life is good and I really can’t complain too much lol

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To everyone having difficult placing orders or negotiating, have you tried using x plan? If you order at x plan -$2250 Ford rebate that runs through end of March you walk away ~$4k under msrp. X plan and rebate are both sponsored by Ford, so the dealers don’t really seem to care on a custom order. I wish you all luck!! Worth the wait.

Tremor21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 21 Explorer, 21 Bronco Sport
Hey, all. Just joined the forum. I picked up a Tremor 2 days ago. Got lucky - Dealer just got it and intended to use as a demo but I bought it before he had the chance. In Michigan, so I got A-Plan + incentives. It's a great truck! I am a life-long F-150 guy, but I just don't want big trucks anymore. The Ranger is the perfect size for me and looks fantastic with the Tremor package. I won't post pics because, you guessed it - it's carbonized grey - and looks exactly like all the other Tremors posted on this thread, haha.

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics

Lame! 2 dealers of 4 I called, 1 in NV and 1 in CA offered 4200 under sticker on the phone/email! Youll find a reasonable deal. Keep looking, calling fleet-internet deal managers.

ahha

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Tremor, 99 Ford Super Duty 7.3
Occupation
Self employed
Hello all, picked up my carbonized gray XLT Tremor a little over 2 weeks ago. Only been on the terrible New York City roads, but it rides much better than the FX4 Ranger I test drove last year. It soaks up potholes and speed bumps with ease. I’m very impressed with the handling and acceleration, especially compared to my lifted 99’ 7.3 Super Duty! I’ll be towing some and hopefully wheeling on some logging roads upstate.

Has anyone put a leveling kit on a Tremor? I’m guessing I could put 33’s on the stock rims with 2” of leveling.

Also thinking about a front locker and an Air compressor. Anybody around here done this to a Tremor or other Ranger?

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hello all, picked up my carbonized gray XLT Tremor a little over 2 weeks ago. Only been on the terrible New York City roads, but it rides much better than the FX4 Ranger I test drove last year. It soaks up potholes and speed bumps with ease. I’m very impressed with the handling and acceleration, especially compared to my lifted 99’ 7.3 Super Duty! I’ll be towing some and hopefully wheeling on some logging roads upstate.

Has anyone put a leveling kit on a Tremor? I’m guessing I could put 33’s on the stock rims with 2” of leveling.

Also thinking about a front locker and an Air compressor. Anybody around here done this to a Tremor or other Ranger?
I was also thinking about putting a slight lift on the Tremor and adding 33s or 34s. I’d be interest in any info on that as well. Congrats on the new Ranger!

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Congrats! I haven’t seen any with a leveling kit yet but I’m sure people would be interested. I’m curious if the front suspension is the same as the fox 2.0 system that has adjustable level. If that’s the case you could in theory adjust the front level without purchasing any parts!

I haven’t seen much on front lockers but I really don’t think it is very necessary. I think you’ll be surprised by the capability with how light the truck is, and the traction control is good enough to figure stuff out typically.

I purchased an external air compressor which will work well for airing up tires after off roading. May explore some way to mount and hardwire to the switches, but space is very limited under the hood so would have to get creative with placement.

enjoy the new purchase!

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military