Tremor Owners and Orders Lounge

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
Anyone know if seat covers for the lariat will fit the lariat Tremor seats? I’m thinking of ordering the Carhartt covers for my Tremor, but I’m not sure if the seats have any differences in shape.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Fomocodt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tremor
Occupation
Automotive technician
Got notice today that my truck is shipped and on its long and slow journey to Houston! Cannot wait to finally have the vehicle I have already bought mods in anticipation for..

Gounna have to take a vacation day or two after it arrives so I can go into work and work on my own car instead of customer's.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
After about a month of research, I finally took the plunge this afternoon. Visited the dealership this afternoon to see a Carbonized Grey and Cactus Grey in person. Both great. Ordered a Lariat Tremor in Cactus Grey. Added the tow package, keyless entry keypad, and spray-in liner.

The wait is going to be long. My Amazon cart is filling up with things I have read about and seen here. Weekly deliveries should help pass the time.

I had an expected build date of July 7. With the MAP shutdown, I was curious how that would be affected. I just checked again and see a blend date of July 15. With the spray-in liner and transport, this could still arrive before my holidays beginning August 15.

Time to get another round of accessories on the way.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Hi all, happy to announce that I should be joining the ranger club shortly. Just ordered a 2021 tremor XLT in rapid red!! Dealer told me it should be there around the first week of November.

Edit: I saw a couple of cactus grey in person and was blown away by the color. The dealer was able to change from rapid red to cactus gray.

Last edited:

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Hi everyone, looks like I'm going to be joining the club in August. I've got an 8 year old F150 that is getting a bit rusty (it lives outside in a fairly harsh winter climate). I started looking at what is available near me, and my dealership happened to have an XLT Tremor already in transit.

It doesn't have everything I want (no heated seats, no technology package), but the appeal of the Tremor is too much to resist. By some miracle nobody had reserved the truck, so I snatched it up so that nobody else will get to drive it. And the best part is that it should fit in my garage!

I've never owned a white vehicle before, but I think the white/black/red combo of the Tremor is pretty sharp.

1627219798552.png

I test drove a Tacoma as well, and while I could have gotten some fancier technology, the overall package is just uninspiring.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi everyone, looks like I'm going to be joining the club in August. I've got an 8 year old F150 that is getting a bit rusty (it lives outside in a fairly harsh winter climate). I started looking at what is available near me, and my dealership happened to have an XLT Tremor already in transit.

It doesn't have everything I want (no heated seats, no technology package), but the appeal of the Tremor is too much to resist. By some miracle nobody had reserved the truck, so I snatched it up so that nobody else will get to drive it. And the best part is that it should fit in my garage!

I've never owned a white vehicle before, but I think the white/black/red combo of the Tremor is pretty sharp.

1627219798552.png

I test drove a Tacoma as well, and while I could have gotten some fancier technology, the overall package is just uninspiring.
Welcome and great choice! I traded in my '16 Tacoma and the 3rd Gen is very uninspiring to say the least. You won't be let down by the 2.3 turbo either. It has plenty of power and dropping it in S mode will bring a smile to your face. ? Just be ready to drain your bank account because there are way to many cool mods on here.

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
S mode was one of the things that convinced me to stick with the Tremor. I only got to test drive a used 2019 with a 2"+ lift and possibly 33" tires, but I was blown away by just how much FUN it was to drive. And I already made a shopping cart with $2k in accessories and that's just the beginning.

It has plenty of power and dropping it in S mode will bring a smile to your face. ? Just be ready to drain your bank account because there are way to many cool mods on here.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
S mode was one of the things that convinced me to stick with the Tremor. I only got to test drive a used 2019 with a 2"+ lift and possibly 33" tires, but I was blown away by just how much FUN it was to drive. And I already made a shopping cart with $2k in accessories and that's just the beginning.
I'm glad you added that last part because there really is NO ending. 2 years later and I still find stuff on here I never knew I needed. lol

Let me help you with one of the best mods out there. If you've read through some posts you'll already know all about this and it's controversy. ?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-2019-2020-ford-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I think I have the same brand tailgate assist on my F150, which was a huge help since that has a pretty heavy tailgate. I was on the fence about one for the Ranger, but I think I'll miss it too much if I skip it. At least that mod is cheap!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I think I have the same brand tailgate assist on my F150, which was a huge help since that has a pretty heavy tailgate. I was on the fence about one for the Ranger, but I think I'll miss it too much if I skip it. At least that mod is cheap!
I had one on my Tacoma and they come in handy when your hands are full. The Ranger tailgate is very light but it's more for convenience than weight. Post a pic when you get it there's a special gift waiting for you. ?

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I had one on my Tacoma and they come in handy when your hands are full. The Ranger tailgate is very light but it's more for convenience than weight. Post a pic when you get it there's a special gift waiting for you. ?
I was right! It's a little beat up because it's been on there for most of the time I've owned the truck (edit: still works like a charm). I hadn't realized you were part of DeeZee, but I'm a fan! I love convenience, so it's an easy choice.

1627231789239.png

Last edited:

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
Got notice today that my truck is shipped and on its long and slow journey to Houston! Cannot wait to finally have the vehicle I have already bought mods in anticipation for..

Gounna have to take a vacation day or two after it arrives so I can go into work and work on my own car instead of customer's.
Congrats!! How long did it take from order to delivery?

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
Soon to be part of the group!! Ordering my Tremor today. I was in the market for a Bronco, but with all the delays and problems they are having I am going with a Tremor until they figure things out.

Saw one at a dealer and loved the stance, Sits as nice as a Badlands Bronco without Sasquatch. Cant wait!!!

20210724_153532.jpg

20210724_153547.jpg
Sponsored