First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
They are simply wider. And not by much. They attach the same way as the non Tremor flares. Any flaps for a Ranger should fit.
Most flaps leave a bit of inward/outward adjustability.

Anything made for a Ranger should be fine.

Actually you are not correct... the stock mud flaps do not fit as the tremor flares in the rear are shaped different. The front flaps fit but not the rears.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Actually you are not correct... the stock mud flaps do not fit as the tremor flares in the rear are shaped different. The front flaps fit but not the rears.
If you mean the Ford Accessory Slpash guards you're correct.

My statement that any Ranger mudflaps SHOULD work did not mean to forgoe using your eyes.

Anything molded to the outside like that would most likely obviously be a no go. However, offerings like the Gatorbacks and RokBlox should be OK. Operative word, SHOULD.

TechnicallyReal

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer / IT Admin
I just put on a set of Rokblokz and while I can't say for certain, I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Flares shouldn't affect them as they only attach within the wheel well and aren't molded all fancily.

OP
OP
TBR17

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I just put on a set of Rokblokz and while I can't say for certain, I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Flares shouldn't affect them as they only attach within the wheel well and aren't molded all fancily.
Makes sense on the flat ones. I was looking at the Gatorbacks which are also flat. They tend to be a bit longer which will give the truck more protection and my boat when it is back there.

bulldogger

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
As stated above I'd love to see a photo as well... and I can't even find a listing for a 2021 ranger can you give us a part number?
These are the Tecoom mud flaps they seem custom fit for the ranger they do have some flex in them so maybe they will work on the Tremor you can always buy them through Amazon too see if the rears would work If they don't return them.

IMG_1793 (2).jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

Weenieman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor
Anyone know what flaps fit a Tremor?
Thanks for asking this question. I will be watching and I will share whatever I learn outside this forum. Just returned from a long trip through eastern Oregon backroads. Those General grabbers sure love to hold stones. As soon as a address the bedside protection issue I will get all the chips repaired. Ouch!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
Fender flares are wider. That said, it will likely impact mud flap fitment.
I know, but not by much. And the flat style almost always has inward/outward adjustment.

FordRacing

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
These are the Tecoom mud flaps they seem custom fit for the ranger they do have some flex in them so maybe they will work on the Tremor you can always buy them through Amazon too see if the rears would work If they don't return them.

IMG_1793 (2).jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg
thanks for posting these bulldogger, these will not fit the tremor.... the back wheel flare has a different shape... the fronts would fit.

3AD0DC4C-E8D3-463E-A4C7-30532890298A.jpeg

bulldogger

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
thanks for posting these bulldogger, these will not fit the tremor.... the back wheel flare has a different shape... the fronts would fit.

3AD0DC4C-E8D3-463E-A4C7-30532890298A.jpeg
I see the difference in the flare but not really sure it won’t fit, it may fit you just might see more flare as the tremor flare looks further off the body but looks to be the same shape. Also the mud flap lines up with the hump in the rear fender shape not the actual flare. If I owned a Tremor and like the look of the mud flap I would gamble on it to see if it would work. Amazon has free returns so no real loss other then a few minutes.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I see the difference in the flare but not really sure it won’t fit, it may fit you just might see more flare as the tremor flare looks further off the body but looks to be the same shape. Also the mud flap lines up with the hump in the rear fender shape not the actual flare. If I owned a Tremor and like the look of the mud flap I would gamble on it to see if it would work. Amazon has free returns so no real loss other then a few minutes.
It's not at all the same shape. The regular flare follows the "kick out" at the bottom rear. The Tremor flare matches that "kick out" but does'nt follow it. It's basically flat on the outside whereas the standard flare is not.
Sponsored