First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Occupation
Military
Looking at an invoice for similar truck and there is no way to get to that price without a bunch of bs qualifiers put in it. Invoice would be 44ish, legitimate rebates are $1250, hold back $1350ish. Puts you in 41ish range at a loser deal for them. And they have it priced even lower. I call bs!

Again hate these low ball prices that aren't going to be the price once you get there.

Has to include military, first responder, on lot 60+ days, etc incentives of which all or few will apply. Doubt anyone actually qualifies for that unattainable price.
Invoice price for my truck

D7C1AE25-CDAC-4BCB-A929-3D88768A30B7.jpeg
Sponsored

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
Invoice price for my truck

D7C1AE25-CDAC-4BCB-A929-3D88768A30B7.jpeg
Hey, Blake. What other options did you get? The total on the sheet does not match the items listed. It's off by about $3K. I know some of that is shipping.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Hey, Blake. What other options did you get? The total on the sheet does not match the items listed. It's off by about $3K. I know some of that is shipping.
There was likely a 2nd page.

My invoice is about $46k also, but I added tow pkg, keyless entry, spray in liner, paint protect, etc.

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
There was likely a 2nd page.

My invoice is about $46k also, but I added tow pkg, keyless entry, spray in liner, paint protect, etc.
That's what I'm guessing for mine, as well. I had the tow package, spray-in bedliner, securicode entry, and pickup box extender. List was $47,655 but I've got to add my tow baseplate to that for about $1K.

SegFault

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Industrial Sanitation Engineer, Cloud DevOps
Vehicle Showcase
Good catch. Seems to be what most are reporting leveled with 265-70-17 tires.
Can confirm. 2020 Lariat with Ford Fox leveling kit and 265/70/R17 Cooper AT3s tires, I'm almost getting 19mpg average. It's not really surprising since I make a lot of short trips and the highway miles tend to be 70+ mph.

Ericrcif

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariant FX4
Occupation
Retired
Something wierd there. That's less than I paid for a 20 Lariant.

BigBallin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
I ordered my fully loaded lariat tremor stick is 47000 and invoice was 44. Had some Ford cash and a rebate and got it for 42. The 40 number seems fake.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
It's the taller tires that hit the economy.
Yeah, if it is fuel economy you are after, a Lariat Tremor is definitely not the best choice, with the taller, heavier tires, wider stance, skid plates underneath, etc. But I want one anyway....

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
The Koons "WOW" price includes every possible incentive and discount available. Nobody can qualify for them all, so your actual price is higher.

All of these DC beltway dealers add on some fees. They call it "processing". In MD it's limited by law to $500. There is no legal limitation in VA. When I bought my Ranger almost a year ago it was $750. I was negotiating with Koons Dodge a few months ago and theirs was $899!

It's important to deal based on "out the door", not sales price. The fees make a BIG difference!

With that said, I've bought all of my Fords there for quite a while and have a late Bronco reservation with them. In 2012 I made an email inquiry about a car and by chance ended up dealing with the fleet manager. I really like dealing with him - no BS, straight to the bottom line. I keep going back to him. He doesn't have to get approval from above and does his own financing. Make the deal over the phone/email and it's 20 minutes to sign and drive away.

I got a killer deal on my Ranger, but it had been on their lot for 9 months.

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
The mpg would be a deal breaker for me. Also I use the truck for towing and commuting, not so much off-roading.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
The mpg would be a deal breaker for me. Also I use the truck for towing and commuting, not so much off-roading.
I can’t imagine marketing an off-road truck with a tank so small you can’t even finish a day at the dunes without bringing extra fuel...

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
I can’t imagine marketing an off-road truck with a tank so small you can’t even finish a day at the dunes without bringing extra fuel...
Yeah I never thought about that aspect. They are sticking with the 18 gallon tank for the tremor as well I assume?
Sponsored