First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Specifically what width/offset are they? Looking at going up to 35's. Would 35x11.5r17 fit?

I know crash bars and lift are issues as well, just looking for wheel sizes that will fit for now. Hoping my ADD Stealth Fighter Winch front bumper will give me the clearance I need.

I'm also considering getting new wheels and having a daily set, and a spare set for off-road/rock crawling. That way my mpg doesnt take a dive, but I still have the functionality Im looking for when off road.

Thoughts on offset if I go that route?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I found this on here

The Ranger Raptor wheels, which are what the Tremor uses, are:

17" x 8.5" wide
6 lug, 139.7 mm bolt circle
55 mm offset
177.5 mm backspacing

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
The more I think about it, The more I like the idea of some 15" wheels with 35's that are only used for off-road. Not a big deal to swap tires before an off-road trip. Plus, no risk of scratching my daily wheels on rocks when off road.

Do you guys think 35's will fit with the new bumper? Crash bars are removed on install.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The more I think about it, The more I like the idea of some 15" wheels with 35's that are only used for off-road. Not a big deal to swap tires before an off-road trip. Plus, no risk of scratching my daily wheels on rocks when off road.

Do you guys think 35's will fit with the new bumper? Crash bars are removed on install.
They will and there was a post just the other day on here where he had 35's and a new bumper. I'll try and find it.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

dcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCab
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if 16's will?
16” should be fine to clear brakes, that’s a stock rim size (I’m not aware of any difference between Tremor and non-tremor brakes)

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm def getting 35's now. I'll just stick with 17's. Still undecided about a spare set , or use it as my daily.
That will look killer, cant wait to see it! I think it's going to look so good you're not going to want to take them off and end up DD them. I know I would.

I'm kind of in the same boat with my Bronco. I'm still deciding between getting the Badlands which comes with 33's or adding the Sasquatch package which gives you 35's. I've only seen it in person with the 33's and it looked great but I know once I see the 35's I'm probably all done and getting those. lol

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
That will look killer, cant wait to see it! I think it's going to look so good you're not going to want to take them off and end up DD them. I know I would.

I'm kind of in the same boat with my Bronco. I'm still deciding between getting the Badlands which comes with 33's or adding the Sasquatch package which gives you 35's. I've only seen it in person with the 33's and it looked great but I know once I see the 35's I'm probably all done and getting those. lol
Might go with the cheaper option. You know you'll want to go up in size regardless. Not sure what the max size the Bronco will fit, but whatever it comes with, you'll want larger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Might go with the cheaper option. You know you'll want to go up in size regardless. Not sure what the max size the Bronco will fit, but whatever it comes with, you'll want larger.
What's nice is you can get the 35's from the factory and it has the right gearing. More than likely I'll get the 35's because if I don't I'll be kicking myself the first time I see one.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I'm def getting 35's now. I'll just stick with 17's. Still undecided about a spare set , or use it as my daily.
I'm on 3.5 lift, with 285/70-17 which is 32.7"x 11.3" on +35 rims. I have a warn bumper so all the front cash support is gone.

Today I removed the rear crash bars, because the right side was rubbing at full turn.

I think for 35s the rear crash bar will be must remove too, and may have issues with the felt liner/plastic block behind it.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing it :)
Sponsored