Tremor Deal In Stock

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Not sure how they get to that price. $1250 rebate. 3% hold back approx $1350, msrp markup to invoice approx $1500. This would be making nada. Gotta be a catch to that price like military rebate and a whole bunch of other bs built into it that most won't qualify for. Hate these bs low prices put out on the internet.

OP
OP
TBR17

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
46k+ MSRP for the Lariat Tremor. Would that put a Ranger Raptor Lariat equivalent in the mid 50k range if we ever see one?

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Looking at an invoice for similar truck and there is no way to get to that price without a bunch of bs qualifiers put in it. Invoice would be 44ish, legitimate rebates are $1250, hold back $1350ish. Puts you in 41ish range at a loser deal for them. And they have it priced even lower. I call bs!

Again hate these low ball prices that aren't going to be the price once you get there.

Has to include military, first responder, on lot 60+ days, etc incentives of which all or few will apply. Doubt anyone actually qualifies for that unattainable price.

OP
OP
TBR17

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor will be a mid $50k truck.
And considering what some will pay for a Wrangler and Gladiator Rubicon I suppose that'd be a deal. Even the Tremor at 41k on sale is hard for me to Justify when I just prices a '21 F250 XLT Crew w/ a 6.7L PowerStroke and the Tremor package MSRP 61k and can buy it for roughly 10k off. Apples and oranges I know, but much more bang for the buck IMHO.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
And considering what some will pay for a Wrangler and Gladiator Rubicon I suppose that'd be a deal. Even the Tremor at 41k on sale is hard for me to Justify when I just prices a '21 F250 XLT Crew w/ a 6.7L PowerStroke and the Tremor package MSRP 61k and can buy it for roughly 10k off. Apples and oranges I know, but much more bang for the buck IMHO.

I will say that now that I'm not commuting anymore, I totally wish I'd have bought an F150 or 250 and waited to get my Ranger when the 6G came out and had incentives.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
People usually aren't buying loaded rangers for cost savings it's because they want the smaller size. Everything is high now a days and there isn't the big spreads in price between larger and smaller vehicles like once before. You buy ranger because it fits your needs not really to save lots of $.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
People usually aren't buying loaded rangers for cost savings it's because they want the smaller size. Everything is high now a days and there isn't the big spreads in price between larger and smaller vehicles like once before. You buy ranger because it fits your needs not really to save lots of $.
I'm coming from a raptor. I know I could buy a decent f150 for close to what I'm paying for my Ranger, but I wanted the smaller size or I'd stuck with my Raptor as it blows the Sox off of a regular f150 in every way, ride, handling, power, etc. ( yes less payload and tow) but in the things important to me.

OP
OP
TBR17

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking at an invoice for similar truck and there is no way to get to that price without a bunch of bs qualifiers put in it. Invoice would be 44ish, legitimate rebates are $1250, hold back $1350ish. Puts you in 41ish range at a loser deal for them. And they have it priced even lower. I call bs!

Again hate these low ball prices that aren't going to be the price once you get there.

Has to include military, first responder, on lot 60+ days, etc incentives of which all or few will apply. Doubt anyone actually qualifies for that unattainable price.
Koons is a pretty big dealer network. They appear to have several "loss leaders" on their site including a SCab XL 4x4 for 26k. Long ago when I was involved in the business I would take even a huge loss on a vehicle or vehicles to get to a next tier dealer incentive. These would often be retroactive back to vehicle number one sold for the month so even a 10k loss would be far offset by factory to dealer incentive programs making it not such a "loss leader" after all. Customer got an unrealistic killer deal and the dealer made TONS of money. I'll say that this is pretty early in the month to be using that strategy though.

OP
OP
TBR17

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm coming from a raptor. I know I could buy a decent f150 for close to what I'm paying for my Ranger, but I wanted the smaller size or I'd stuck with my Raptor as it blows the Sox off of a regular f150 in every way, ride, handling, power, etc. ( yes less payload and tow) but in the things important to me.
All good points. Same reason I bought the Ranger. Wanted smaller, but wanted options and didn't need 4 doors so I guess it is the perfect combo. It even fits in the garage with all the other vehicles and plays nice with them too. :LOL:

RickB4WD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Koons does this with Wranglers/Gladiators as well, way under invoice pricing over internet, you fly in, take delivery and drive home. If you are coming with a trade-in these types of deals will usually eat you alive on the trade, but if you're just buying outright with no trade it can work in your favor.

They even have their own forum listing on the JL Wrangler forum, lol https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/koons-of-tysons-corner.80/
Sponsored