Tray Style Floor Liners?

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
If anyone is interested in husky liners, I contacted them and they said the eta was about 2 weeks for their molded floor liners
Sponsored

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I love the factory ones. Ordered them as soon as I got my truck. They cover really good and you can't beat the fit.

Deleted member 773

If anyone is interested in husky liners, I contacted them and they said the eta was about 2 weeks for their molded floor liners
I’m waiting for the husky too, I like the material they use better than weather tech/ ford ones.

jsiedle1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Contacted Husky today and received additional info.
Husky liners.PNG

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
I have the Ford liners and they are great. Lots of snow and rain here since I have had the truck and after 3000 miles they've been tested, they hold a good bit of water too.
What about the area under the accelerator pedal? Rain and mud is what I'd be dealing with in S Florida. Don't want the carpet getting ruined beneath and behind the pedal. Is that area sufficiently protected with the factory liner?

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Surprisingly that area is staying fairly clean. These mats were just a bonus for me as I bought dealer stock, but I was wondering the same thing and so far so good.

Understand that up here, we,ve had snow, ice, slush, dirt and all kinds of shit since I got the truck in Jan. and while it has s bit of sand or dirt granules it looks pretty good and Im sure will vacuum up fine.

Would it be better covered? Im sure it would help, but no biggie . Im guessing that would be a "Lawyers cut out" so Ford can assure no obstructions near the gas peddle.

Floor mat.jpg

Last edited:

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I notice Weather Tech now has the front tray style floor liners for the Super Crew but not the Super Cab. Evidently there is a difference between the models? Does anyone know what that difference is?

OP
OP
RedlandRanger

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I notice Weather Tech now has the front tray style floor liners for the Super Crew but not the Super Cab. Evidently there is a difference between the models? Does anyone know what that difference is?
Someone replied the doors on the Supercab were larger than the Supercrew. Maybe that equates to larger foot area? Just guessing.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Someone replied the doors on the Supercab were larger than the Supercrew. Maybe that equates to larger foot area? Just guessing.
Yes. I do remember that post. That's probably the reason for the difference.

Julie dominesey

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt fx4 and a 2018 Ford f 150 xlt fx4
Just found this thread. I ordered the factory floor liners for my SCrew a couple weeks ago. We have the factory ones in my wife's '18 Edge and really like them so I pulled the trigger and ordered them for my Ranger as well. I got them a few days ago. You've seen the pictures, so I won't bore you with that.

This is probably well known, but just in case anyone does not know. NEVER buy anything directly from Ford's accessory site. Always click the tiny Get Local Pricing link on anything you want to purchase from the site.

It will take you to a page to enter your zip code (you can enter any zip code really) and it will give you a list of dealers to buy it from. Many dealers have the accessories up to 30% off and you order online right then and there. You don't need to call them or pick it up, it will be delivered right to your home because it is still coming directly from Ford Accessories.

https://accessories.ford.com/catalog/product/view/id/12080/s/kit-floor-contour-mat/category/152/

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.07.59 AM.png

shop-this-dealer.png

dealer-price.png
Also be careful of the dealer .. some dealers are flat out thieves ... cavalier ford in Chesapeake wanted 80 more for a rubber bed mat for a f 150 than beach Ford !

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I originally had the Ford factory floor liners on my Hot Pepper Red Ranger that was in the order bank. When I saw the picture of them, They weren't for me. I put a set of Lund Catch-All carpeted floor liners in my 2004 F-150 when the truck was 3 weeks old. They worked great and always cleaned up from anything that was spilled or stained on them. I wanted the same carpeted liners for my new Ranger. Just hung up with Lund Industries, They are working on the Catch-It carpeted liners for the Ranger. Probably a month or so before they are shipped out to retailers and available. I should be getting one of the very first sets for a Ranger SuperCrew. Not sure of the pricing yet, but don't care...lol! Just love their carpeted floor liners. The pictures below are the Catch-All mats on my F-150 a few weeks ago that I took for advertising the truck for sale. Those carpeted floor liners were 15.5 years old and have 226,000 miles on them. They still look and work great.

20190216_085630.jpg

20190216_085447.jpg

20190216_085419.jpg

20190216_085346.jpg

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Also be careful of the dealer .. some dealers are flat out thieves ... cavalier ford in Chesapeake wanted 80 more for a rubber bed mat for a f 150 than beach Ford !
ha, bring back memories. I remember those dealers. Lived in Suffolk 12yrs b4 that, Hampton. Was one of the first cars to cross the bridge tunnel when it was built. Worked at First team there.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm a little confused as to what "Tray Style Floor Liners" really are. There is almost no description of them on the build and price tool-it just says they are optional equipment. Are they essentially rubber floor mats? With a liner design so any liquids are confined to the mat? (kind of like the Weathertec liners) Or are they something else?

Thanks for indulging me....
I have the Weathertech on my wife's Accord. They are thiner and at least initially very slick. After some wear they loose the "gloss" like finish that they come with in areas of high wear, but then they aren't slick anymore. Ranger model is $110 from Weathertech - looking at the WT and the Ford, the WT has more coverage.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Weathertech on my wife's Accord. They are thiner and at least initially very slick. After some wear they loose the "gloss" like finish that they come with in areas of high wear, but then they aren't slick anymore. Ranger model is $110 from Weathertech - looking at the WT and the Ford, the WT has more coverage.
Got the WT and love them. Fit well and covers the entire foot well. Great product!

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
The factory floor trays in the Ford Raptor are built like no other I've seen. They were at least a 1/2" thick and weighed a ton. I had them for 7 years and they looked like new when I traded in my truck. My carpet floors under the mats look like the day I bought the truck. The Ford Ranger floor trays look a lot cheaper and have less coverage. I think the rear tray is actually two pieces and somehow they connect or overlap on the passenger side.

I just ordered the WeatherTech floor trays for my 2019 Ranger Lariat. At $215, they're a little pricey. I don't have experience with WT floor liners, but I have two WeatherTech Pet Feeding Systems. The quality is crazy good!

PetComfort_details_16159_Double_High_Dark_Gray.jpg
Sponsored