First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tremor Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Warehouse Supervisor
I installed my module yesterday in my 22 tremor, it works great but even with you (Jedadiah) explaining how to take the switch out without breaking the clip, I broke the clip, so I'm wondering, the part number you gave is the one I also need
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jedadiah

Jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Supercab 4x2
I installed my module yesterday in my 22 tremor, it works great but even with you (Jedadiah) explaining how to take the switch out without breaking the clip, I broke the clip, so I'm wondering, the part number you gave is the one I also need
I have a Supercab, so that was the piece for my passenger door. I can't say for sure if the Supercrew has the same part. I was able to find the number on a Ford part's site and then asked Benny LevittownFordParts.com to double check that I was right. He was very helpful.

Langsy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tremor Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Warehouse Supervisor
Ok thanks for the reply, I’ll have to check more into it

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
FWIW, I purchased the 3 pack of modules to do all the doors in my screw cab. I started with the left rear. The switch came out without breaking the plastic clip mount but the clip came off and fell into the door. Luckily it landed on a flat surface where I could see it and was easily fished out with a magnet. The right rear door was the same but the clip fell down out of site. Went fishing with the magnet but where ever it landed I didn't get close enough with the magnet to recover it. The front passenger switch the plastic the clip attaches to broke but the clip staid on. I put the clip on the right rear switch and moved it to the passenger door and put the switch from the passenger door in the right rear.

I went on Quirk Parts to check on getting a switch housing but they only listed a complete switch assembly for $35. Since the switch without a clip is staying secure in the arm rest I have not bothered ordering a new switch assembly.

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
I have a Supercab, so that was the piece for my passenger door. I can't say for sure if the Supercrew has the same part. I was able to find the number on a Ford part's site and then asked Benny LevittownFordParts.com to double check that I was right. He was very helpful.
Did the part AB3Z-99220A70-B include the metal clip? Or just the plastic underneath it?

Also, Levintown wants $20 to ship that $5 part and among the ford parts search results was the highest. Crazy.

Thanks!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Did the part AB3Z-99220A70-B include the metal clip? Or just the plastic underneath it?

Also, Levintown wants $20 to ship that $5 part and among the ford parts search results was the highest. Crazy.

Thanks!
Contact Benny @LevittownFordParts.com

He'll likely give you a code for free shipping.

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
OP
OP
Jedadiah

Jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Supercab 4x2

Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. I'm traveling. The part I mentioned does not include the clip.

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
Sorry for the late reply. I'm traveling. The part I mentioned does not include the clip.
No problemo, Benny gave me the part # for that, AB3Z-9922023-A.

I placed an order, and of course they are on backorder hah. I was armed with knowledge of the clip shape, a right angle pry tool, etc. and still snapped it. Figured the headache of removing the entire door card was not worth the $5 ($20 with clip & shipping), but now my switch is a little proud. oh well.
Sponsored